BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This concealer is the bomb y'all! It provides full coverage in a light weight, brightening formula that's in a convenient applicator. It's the triple threat. Honestly I would recommend this everyone no matter their age.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This product really does wonders to erase dark circles under the eyes!! I’ll apply this medium coverage product in the morning and I find that it last all day long when lightly set in place. I’ve purchased multiples of these all ready, it’s my favorite drugstore brand concealer for the under eye area.
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
I am only 23 so I am not really grabbing this product for my lines. I am however graving it for it's amazing coverage. I can't see my dark circles anymore, only problem is the sponge applicator...it grosses me out
Sandra R.
I liked this corrector but I felt like i wasted a lot by using the sponge that comes with it plus it was hard to disinfect and wash the sponge .but over all I liked the way it blends and last on my dark circles.
Tabitha O.
I feel like it really worked to help my dark circles lightning up and it really is light weight I've tried some and they was heavy and no matter what they would make lines I think I payed 9.99 for it at Kroger ♡
Jude R.
I have been using this product on and off since being in middle school and high school and when I tend to get dark circles or bags from overworking or staying up late id use this concealer to help me with the dark circles for school the next morning!
Ava T.
One of my favorite concealers of life. When I first started doing makeup it was the first concealer I bought. Changed my life. The only down side is the packaging. The little ball at the end that you use to apply the product is a little unsanitary because you have to use it to get the product out.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When it comes to drugstore concealer this is my favorite! It is lightweight and works well with covering dark circles under your eyes, I usually add a translucent powder over this to keep it from creasing. I get this in the lightest color it come in, but I recently have had a tough time finding it! :(
Zayriliann L.
Kissimmee, FL
I have a hate love relationship with this product. At first I was disappointed because my dark circles were still clearly visible. After a while it tends to start looking cakey and made my under eyes look wrinkly. On the other hand, it works as a great highlighter and for days when you want a fresh looking face with barely any makeup this works great.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This is really amazing. There are more better concealers but this works really well. It really does take away your dark circles very well! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for a concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?