BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Candace R.
Marseilles, IL
Love this concealer! Doesn't crease if set properly, stays put all night long (and being a bartender that's important!) and really brightens the under eye area without looking cakey or weird. I recommend this quite often and will definitely repurchase!
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
It's a good concealer for the price. Decent color selection, and it covers dark circles well. The staying power is fine if you set it with powder. However, I really don't like the packaging. The sponge tip gets kind of gross over time, and I've had one of these start leaking before from the twisty part.
Ashley J.
I love this in the brightening shade. It's a great concealer and does hide dark circles. I do set it to prevent creases. I have repurchased this multiple times while still trying other. I always seem to go back to it.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
This concealer is wonderful to use to highlight the high points of your face. It is really great to apply, I really love the application. The main issue I have is that it runs out super quickly. Otherwise it's great!
Brittany L.
I purchased this product because a Youtuber recommended it and also I work at ULTA and everyone loves them. However, I found that it looks a little weird after it settles, almost like I failed to pat it in properly. But I do love that it also highlights my face, which is a plus and hides my dark circles.
Shannon B.
This product does a pretty good job concealing dark circles. In the drugstore price range its really good. I wish they had a larger selection of colors. I didn't get any creasing or flaking with this product. Not a huge fan of the bottle and soft tip appliactor, however. It seems a little unsanitary to me.
jeanmarie p.
Orlando, FL
This didn't really work on me. This concealer left my dark circles with creases. It did not cover my undereye or dark circles at all. It was not long lasting, i had oily skin i think its good for people with dry skin. I do not recommend for people with oily skin like me.
kay c.
For me, this concealer is okay.
I'm not too impressed with this although I've read raving reviews from other people. this just didn't do enough for me.
I've used this for about 6 months, but I found something better
Sarah M.
Bay point, CA
I have this concealer and I find it to be the best concealer I have ever tried and that is including 15 + high end lines of concealer I have tried. This one doesn't dry out and have a cakey appearance. Is a full coverage concealer but doesn't feel heavy.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
I use this product everyday in my regular make up routine and love it!! Helps with dark circles under my eyes, great coverage! Long lasting as well! And easy to find at Meijer or Target! I definitely would still use this and recommend it to others as well!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?