BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
aleksandra c.
Norridge , IL
This is one of the best drug store concealers out there. It is greatly priced for how great this product is. The coverage of this concealer is amazing and it is perfect for covering you under eye circles and blemishes.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Review for: Medium more...
Blends nicely, gives my undereyes a nice clean highlight. I love how full coverage it is. Covers my redness and dark circles really well. Only problem is after a few hours it starts to settle in my lines and starts to crease. Even with me setting it. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I’m not sure. But it’s still an amazing product and I will continue to use it
Candace R.
Marseilles, IL
Love this concealer! Doesn't crease if set properly, stays put all night long (and being a bartender that's important!) and really brightens the under eye area without looking cakey or weird. I recommend this quite often and will definitely repurchase!
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I recently purchased this because I was hearing a lot of good things. I personally didn't think it was FANTASTIC. But it was good. It was easy to apply and it blended out well. One thing I didn't like was that you could see my dark circle even after wearing. But I might have just needed a lighter color.
Brittany L.
Absolutely love this! I've tried the brightener and the light color. Highly recommend them both. I use it everyday and it hides my dark circles and doesn't crease. It lasts all day(about 16 hours is how long i usually wear makeup). The brightener shade really brightens up the under eye area nicely!
Jessi P.
Salem, MA
I use this as an under eye concealer/brightener as well as an all over face concealer to hide breakouts and redness. I love how creamy it is and although I have never tried MACS pro- long wear concealers everyone that I see that has, definitely compares this to that and says its an amazing drugstore doop
Brittany L.
I purchased this product because a Youtuber recommended it and also I work at ULTA and everyone loves them. However, I found that it looks a little weird after it settles, almost like I failed to pat it in properly. But I do love that it also highlights my face, which is a plus and hides my dark circles.
Brittany T.
I've used this concealer for about a year now and I've tried several different ones but I always keep going back to this one. The only thing I can say is apply this with a light hand bc it can get very "cakey" quickly but that's only because it's thick.
jeanmarie p.
Orlando, FL
This didn't really work on me. This concealer left my dark circles with creases. It did not cover my undereye or dark circles at all. It was not long lasting, i had oily skin i think its good for people with dry skin. I do not recommend for people with oily skin like me.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
This concealer is wonderful to use to highlight the high points of your face. It is really great to apply, I really love the application. The main issue I have is that it runs out super quickly. Otherwise it's great!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?