BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
I don' think find this to be much useful when trying to hide imperfections. It isn't seem to hide my undereyes at all and barely covers my blemishes since the formula is too smooth and blends out too easily. As a highlighter though, this is great just for that reason of blending seamlessly onto the skin.
Candace R.
Marseilles, IL
Love this concealer! Doesn't crease if set properly, stays put all night long (and being a bartender that's important!) and really brightens the under eye area without looking cakey or weird. I recommend this quite often and will definitely repurchase!
Sarah E.
Aberdeen, SD
This product is really blendable and easy to use. I like that it's just a twist product, doesn't require much maintenance. It is really good for under-eye use, but I wouldn't say for the rest of the face. I would recommend if you are worried about under-eye but nothing else out of your concealer.
Christine A.
This concealer really works with full coverage but notice it runs out faster than other concealers. It's best for under eyes and blemishes! I'd rather nyx concealer as it is more long lasting compared to this one :)
Pamela V.
Reading, PA
I've been using this concealer for a little over a year, and it actually works! You can layer it on to get the level of coverage you need, and it will stick around. The only negative is that it will crease, so if your under eye skin moves a lot when you smile, over the day it will leave creases that you need to smooth out to avoid looking like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It also helps me from getting dry skin patches in the winter, so I guess it really does nourish your under eye skin.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
I use this every single day under my eyes. It isn't drying at all and really has a great brightening effect. I use the brightening shade, btw. The only thing I do not like is the applicator, but that is easily removed.
Cassandra P.
This product is okay. Once I run out, I don't think I'll buy it again. The spongy tip applicator is a cool idea, but hard to wash without feeling like I'm ruining the product inside. It rubs off easily, and offers only light to medium coverage. I usually have to layer this under and on top of my foundation. Lasting time is average, I'd say 6-8 hours.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my favorite concealers at the drugstore! I actually really like the applicator. It seems to last a while. It does have a slight tingle sensation on the skin,but just for a second. I believe it is because there are Goji berries and vitamins in it to help with dark circles. Highly recommend!
Jordan R.
I find this works very well.. I saw it in my sister's bathroom this morning so I decided to see if it could cover my dark circles. I have broken my nose before so I have heavy dark circles. This magic stick seems to really do the job. knowing my sister I probably used the lightest shade, or close to it. c:
Riley P.
This product is good but some things I did not like about it was the applicator was a little weird for me but overall liked this concealer. It is easy to blend and is best for under eye circles. I defiantly recommend this!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?