BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Cori C.
I love this product! The consistency of the concealer and the applicator work perfectly together and makes for great coverage. I have always had horrible dark circles under my eyes, and since I started using this concealer, people have stopped asking me things like, "Are you okay?" and "Are you getting enough sleep?"
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Light, Brightener more...
I love this concealer, one of the best available at the drugstore I think. I actually like the applicator, but do not travel with it as airplane pressure can make it go a little crazy. I've tried the brightener as well and I think it works great! Love how light the formula it but still provides amazing coverage.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Best under eye concealer! I'm pretty fair skinned and it's so hard to find a concealer that really brightens and conceals my under eye circles, but this product does the job! You have to blend quickly, it dries pretty fast but dries to a matte finish. Love it!
Mahlail S.
Germantown, MD
This a gamechanger for me. I wear glasses so from that I have this weird tan line on my nose. So the associate at ulta suggested this for my tan line and my under eyes. Its a miracle! it blends in so nicely to my skin tone which I am surprised about because I thought it would make it look cakey, but no!
Abbie B.
This concealer is great! It's been in my everyday make up routine for probably 2 years now because it's so perfect for my under eyes and it's affordable! It's brightening, but still gives great coverage and really completes our face make up look!!
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
this concealer is so cheep and everyone is always talking about it i just had to get it and try it out . turned out that i really liked it because it just worked so well i have three in my bag right now . i would recommend this to everyone because it is truly the best cheep concealer out there .
Jane C.
Silsbee, TX
Gosh where do I start, I bought this around two months ago and I HATE it. I've heard very good things about this so like any person I decided to buy it. It was pretty affordable, I got the lightest shade because I'm white. This stuff doesn't work at all it doesn't cover, it doesn't blend well, and it's very orange. I hate this stuff and wouldn't recommend it.
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
This concealer is amazing! This is by far my favorite from the drugstore. It doesn’t only conceal but it does highlight as well. I love using it on my under eyes. I would definitely buy this product over and over again.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
I used to love this product when I first started getting into makeup. I finished a tube but I don't know why I haven't repurchased. I think they should change the packaging because I'm not loving the spongey applicator.
Amanda B.
Love, love, love this concealer. Great price, easy application and great coverage without being too thick in the under eye area. I set it with a loose translucent powder and it doesn't crease. I'd definitely recommend it!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?