BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Deyanira P.
Dallas, TX
I've heard a lot of this product and I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I purchased it.. It's pretty easy to blend but it's really thin and not so full coverage. I don't recommend on dry skin because it will make your face feel/look really cakey.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Best under eye concealer! I'm pretty fair skinned and it's so hard to find a concealer that really brightens and conceals my under eye circles, but this product does the job! You have to blend quickly, it dries pretty fast but dries to a matte finish. Love it!
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
This concealer wasn't a hit for me. It brightens, but doesn't disguise my dark circles. I've set it with different types of setting powder, but always creases on me. It settles into my natural folds and emphasizes them.
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
This product is a MUST for me! I am brand new to it and already am IN LOVE! I have terrible dark eye circles and needed to find a way to reduce them as well as cover them up. This product is it! I have not seen any traces of them being "erased" per say, but I can say that when I apply this and some setting powder, it really does the job! Very pleased thus far!
Daija C.
Somerville, AL
This is my go to concealer for my everyday makeup look. This product is light weight and goes on smooth. No clumps, or discoloration. This product blends well with any foundation you choose to wear. Also it's very affordable and can be found at any drugstore!
Caitlin J.
Latrobe, PA
I am so ridiculously pale it hurts...so when I found this concealer that comes in such a light shade I loved it!! Especially because it has yellow undertones, perfect for warm, pale people. Covers dark circles and blemishes well, and is an overall great product! Also doesn't break me out, which is a bonus lol.
julissa a.
Lemon Grove, CA
This has a nice consistency. I noticed that it has helped my cover my eye bags a little but I want something with a FULL coverage. If you want a light coverage than I say this is good for you. The application is really easy and the sponge at the top helps blend your concealer.
Brooklyn M.
Corydon, IN
I love this drug store product! I have bad under eyes so this does help a lot. I gave it a 4 because it's great for the price but my high end concealers cover my dark circles more. I would recommend and buy again, though!
Jennifer W.
E Wareham, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product disappointed me. After seeing rave reviews online and from my favorite youtubers I HAD to try this and it just fell short to me. I don't think it covers my dark circles very well and creases throughout the day. I still believe it would work for others who don't have bad under eye and set it with a good powder.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
I loved how the product stayed on without any touch ups the whole day. Conceals very good. Only one thing that I don't like is when you apply the concealer it dries up very quickly but other than that I love the product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?