BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Margot N.
Bronx, NY
I've been through plenty of these. They erase dark circles without caking up under your eyes or making it look too obvious that you are wearing underage makeup. It's important to get the correct color that blends into your skin so that it doesn't look unnatural. The right color and application is miraculous.
Cindy C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I've been using this concealer since forever and I always come back to it despite trying other brands and products. I love the sponge applicator because it makes it really easy to apply. And I don't just use it for under my eyes. I literally use it all over my face. It's great if you want that extra coverage other than your foundation. So I'd definitely recommend this whole line for anyone looking for concealer/coverage.
hayes c.
Sterling Heights, MI
I bought this product having NO luck with drugstore concealers! Either to thick, to yellow, or not enough coverage. I found this and it is a HOLY GRAIL item. I get the shade in "brightener" a salmon undertone, and it covers up dark circles like no body's business. It's such a thin, blendable consistency, yet with medium/full coverage. Highly recommend to everyone.
Nikki H.
Arcata, CA
I love this concealer and it's amazing for being drug store. It goes on so smooth and blends very easily. I use it under my eyes and it really brightens them up and hides how tired I am. I will definitely buy this again.
Natalie W.
Clarksville
I love the sponge on the top of this concealer... it's very simple and convenient. The coverage is average but very light. The container looks very small, but it has lasted me about 6 months because I don't cake it on and I don't use it everyday. I am definitely going to be repurchasing this amazing concealer.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
I love this concealer it makes me look more awake it really covers my dark circles it just so much more better than other concealers I've tried just repurchased on yesterday cause I ran out it amazing everyone go try it 😭
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
I bought three of these and used them dry but won't repurchase again due to packaging
The concealer is great coverage lightweight, doesn't fall into lines and the brightening shade is magic, but the sponge tip is gross and causes the product to get thick and cakey in the top would love this in a squeeze tube
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
I really do love this, I have dark circles and it does it's job. It lasts the whole day and it's easy to blend with my skin. It also works great with blemishes. I do recommend this product for those who have dark circles.
Nicole R.
Hope Mills, NC
After I saw a friend using this product I purchased it. I love how it blends and its really lightweight. The only thing that seems to be inconvenient is the size of the tip. Although it works great under the eyes, I also use it for blemish cover ups. It works fabulous, however sometimes the dabber is a bit big for a small blemish. I would like to see an improved applicator with a smaller tip or possibly double ended?
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is the best under eye concealer! Plus the price is amazing! It can get a little creasy throughout the day but nothing a quick swipe under year eyes with one finger can't fix. I would definitely recommend to others.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?