BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Margot N.
Bronx, NY
I've been through plenty of these. They erase dark circles without caking up under your eyes or making it look too obvious that you are wearing underage makeup. It's important to get the correct color that blends into your skin so that it doesn't look unnatural. The right color and application is miraculous.
Elizabeth P.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
If I have to tell you guys one thing about this product is a little goes a long way. It lasts forever because of this,had mine for a while now and still contains a lot. Product can get a lil cakey feeling if you don't set good but it has a nice over all finish. I would recommend to friends and clients.
Araceli L.
I bought this sometimes last week and I was blown away! I don't have too much of dark circles but it highlights under the eyes amazingly and it doesn't crease and settle in fine lines, I have really oily skin and work in high temperatures so I'm always sweating and still this product doesn't crease at all!!!!
Samantha N.
League City, TX
love this product!
easy for on the go love the little sponge, its a great size also fits just about anywhere, last longer than other brands ive tried, dosent leave the caked on feeling on your face after applying t to your face, yes i would absolutly buy this product again. deffinatly one of my faveroties
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the only product i use for my dark circle because it gives me the right amount of coverage that still look natural and plus it has an age rewind formulation. It has a unique bottle that i like. It has a sponge applicator which the product comes out, it gives you control on how much product you want.
Wilmary G.
I am in the color light. I love that it is not wax-based or cakey! I have yellow undertones and light works perfectly for me. It hides my icky dark circles and pimples wonderfully! I also love that it was $8.99 at target. Yay!
maribel g.
Richland, WA
Works more as a highlighting concealer, not great for coverage. I hear a lot of complaints about the applicator tip, I pulled mine off and dispense the product out onto my fingers, better application this way. The biggest disappointment with this product is that it makes my fine lines even more noticeable.
Alexis T.
Lawrence, KS
This is my FAVORITE drug store concealer!! The applicator is awesome and so easy to blend smoothly on the skin. It does exactly what it says it does and gives great coverage. I would definitely recommend this concealer!
Nicole R.
Hope Mills, NC
After I saw a friend using this product I purchased it. I love how it blends and its really lightweight. The only thing that seems to be inconvenient is the size of the tip. Although it works great under the eyes, I also use it for blemish cover ups. It works fabulous, however sometimes the dabber is a bit big for a small blemish. I would like to see an improved applicator with a smaller tip or possibly double ended?
Laura D.
This is my favorite concealer! Lasts long and applies easily BUT it's a bit tricky to get the product out, it's never the same amount of clicks, sometimes too much comes out with 3 sometime none comes until 5 clicks lol
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?