BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kristi V.
I just started seeing dark circles around my eyes. It sucks that they appeared so early and came out out of the blue. Only being 30 I feel terrible about it so was looking for something that helps conceal them. I tried this and they are completely gone:) love love love. Goes on smooth, doesn't look thick and fake
Jessica R.
This product is a game changer. It makes you look like you got eight hours of sleep even if you only got four. It makes your eyes look bigger, brighter and all-around healthier. I have a back up ready for the day I run out!
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This has really worked for me. I use a corrector under it and then place a thin layer on top (in my under-eye) and it hides my dark circles even when they are at their worst. I've been experimenting with other concealers but this is one that I can depend on. I actually like the sponge applicator but it's something to think about, if you don't like the applicator, it can be taken off. However It helps me apply just a think layer.
Megan A.
I started using this product about three weeks ago. I have two shades, the brightening one and fair. I think the fair is just too light and the brightening one is too pink. I'm gonna try mixing them with other concealers and buy a darker shade. like the way it blends into the skin and I love the applicator.
mahnoosh m.
I thought this would have helped with my dark circles but it didn't as much as i needed it to. Its coverage is about medium and is a thinner then I expected so it settled into my lines and creased. it made a decent highlighting shade but otherwise I need more coverage
Olivia B.
Good Hope, GA
I've heard a lot about this product, so I picked it up from my local Walmart the other day. So far, I really love it. It helps conceal and brighten my under eyes. I'm only 18, but the dark circles under my eyes from all night study sessions are no joke! This product greatly helps, and makes my skin feel soft, too.
Seidy M.
Doral, FL
Maybelline its known for the quality of their products and this one is completely one of them. Its doesn't compare to any concealer, it really erases you dark circles, the coverage is amazing. Find it in Walmart and Kmart.
kendal k.
Lawton, OK
I wasn't too impressed with this product. I had such high hopes and was let down. It creases sooo badly in just a few hours you could already tell! Also the coverage was horrible. It is too light weight and doesn't cover anything. Over all its a waste of money.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I'm really impressed by this concealer! The fairest shade matches my skin perfectly and the product does not crease or settle into fine lines throughout the day. I also love the applicator, which is unique and applies the product perfectly under the eyes. It conceals my dark circles well, and I instantly look more awake.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
I have the brightener and neutralizer shades and I love them. They are very blendable while also covering really well. I do like the sponge tips, makes for easy application but if you don't want it then it comes right off.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?