BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Morgan W.
I was recommended to try this by a friend and I am so happy that I decided to purchase it! It is one of my favorite concealers I have ever tried, even better than higher end makeup brands. It eliminates my dark circles and brightens up under the eyes. I am very happy with this product and I apply it almost every time I apply foundation and do my daily makeup routine.
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
As I've aged my skin has changed. My once smooth and blemish free face is starting to reveal a few flaws. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind under eye concealer is exactly what it says. I'm not a big makeup user and this product allows me to keep it that way. I use a little dab under my eyes each morning, brush on some powder and a bit of eyeliner and I'm good to go.
Erika M.
Grand Chute, WI
Wowza! This is by far my go-to under eye concealer. It has a very nice consistency and it blends in to the skin and every fine line. It is also wonderful to put on any acne or scarring. Overall its a great product. One tip I have is to set the concealer with a matte powder so it lasts all day and doesn't crease.
Alicia S.
Monetta
Review for: Light more...
This is so far my favorite drug store concealer. I love the sponge applicator on the tip, its not thick so it doesn't get cakey, it does not dry out my under eyes nor cause wrinkles that I do not have. It does have good coverage, but i feel the coverage could be better. Highly recommended for people with dry skin.
Lex M.
I love this concealer I use it underneath my eyes everyday! It has great coverage and doesn't feel cakey on my face! I will continue to buy this product! It's super affordable and compares to some of my high end concealers
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This has really worked for me. I use a corrector under it and then place a thin layer on top (in my under-eye) and it hides my dark circles even when they are at their worst. I've been experimenting with other concealers but this is one that I can depend on. I actually like the sponge applicator but it's something to think about, if you don't like the applicator, it can be taken off. However It helps me apply just a think layer.
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love this entire system! As a mom of 2 boys I am constantly on the go and getting the rest I need isn't always possible. At least with this great concealer system I can at least look rested and not strung out!
Kayla D.
San Diego , CA
This is one of the best drugstore concealers I've used. I wish that they had more color options especially with a yellow undertone but it's great for highlighting. It doesn't budge and covers a lot. I recommend this to all!
Olivia B.
Good Hope, GA
I've heard a lot about this product, so I picked it up from my local Walmart the other day. So far, I really love it. It helps conceal and brighten my under eyes. I'm only 18, but the dark circles under my eyes from all night study sessions are no joke! This product greatly helps, and makes my skin feel soft, too.
Sarah W.
I really love this concealer! It has a very light texture that's super easy to blend in. Not only that, but it has good coverage too! I always have problems with my under eye makeup looking cakey, but this stuff is perfect!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?