BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Sam W.
Washington, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I love the applicator associated with this concealer. It allows for the product to disperse smoothly onto the skin. I was also surprised by how much product you are actually receiving. I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone who may be on a budget. I am planning to repurchase this product in the near future!
Shajeeah M.
Scottdale, GA
This concealer was a huge disappointment the shade range is terrible. And the look of it through out the day is horrible. I so love the applicator but that is only good thing about it. I was so dissatisfied
Morgan W.
Nutley, NJ
This is the best Undereye concealer I've ever used. It has really great coverage and very brightening, which I like.
If you are looking to save, it also works as a face concealer for blemishes.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this concealer! It's absolutely full coverage. The sponge worried me at first but it's great for the under eye area. I would definitely recommend this for someone with dark circles under their eyes and haven't had luck with anything else!
Jay L.
I absolutely love this concealer! I first used it years ago and it's been one that I've repurchased time and time again. It doesn't crease under the eyes and it's coverage lasts a long time. It's medium to full coverage. I have a hard time finding other concealers that can compare. This is definitely my favorite.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
i use this EVERY day. it has amazing coverage like no other drugstore concealer does. This product does not dry quickly, or crease easily as well. i'd love the foundation too! Maybelline has great products, and this proves it!!!
Kelly C.
Brooklyn, NY
YES YES YES YES!!! This concealer is fantastic! It covers blemishes and dark circles like no other. When using a color corrector its even better. There's such a great selection a great selection of skin tones that it would be hard to believe when someone says they couldn't find theirs.
Fabiana F.
Me encanta este producto, lo descubrí hace pocos meses y ya lo he vuelto a comprar. Su textura es suave, se absorbe rápido y cubre muy bien las odiadas ojeras, además que no se acumula en los pliegues lo que lo hace perfecto! 😍
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Fair more...
One of my top concealers. The coverage is amazing. I still want to try the foundation to this product. But the concealer can be used with or without foundation or a cover up and looks great with or without a Cover up over it.
Kimberly D.
Every youtuber raves about this product, but I found that it is more of a highlight than an a concealer to me. They don't really have my shade and I wish they had more ranges with this, but I would advise anyone who enjoys a highlight under their eyes to try this.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?