BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Love this product so much the only problem is that I'm very pale and they don't have a very great color selection. Also there's not alot of product so I have to buy a new one every week other than those two issues I love it
Olivia B.
Good Hope, GA
I've heard a lot about this product, so I picked it up from my local Walmart the other day. So far, I really love it. It helps conceal and brighten my under eyes. I'm only 18, but the dark circles under my eyes from all night study sessions are no joke! This product greatly helps, and makes my skin feel soft, too.
Brandi O.
Really like this product! Kinda on the thick side which is why it covers so nicely. I use the sponge tip applicator to apply on my face, then use a damp beauty sponge to work in. Fine lines are way less noticeable for me this way. I can apply too much, but when I do not, the application and final look is very nice.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I'm really impressed by this concealer! The fairest shade matches my skin perfectly and the product does not crease or settle into fine lines throughout the day. I also love the applicator, which is unique and applies the product perfectly under the eyes. It conceals my dark circles well, and I instantly look more awake.
Addie T.
henderson, ky
Review for: Fair more...
i LOVE this concealer! it is a great drugstore product and i will always repurchase. it has medium/full coverage and is easy to build up and blend! i love the packaging and the sponge tip applicator because you never get too much product. i have recommended to my friends over and over and will continue to do so!
Alyson F.
Charleston, SC
I had heard so much about this product that I purchased it in the winter. It is AMAZING and covers every blemish, dark circle, etc that may be underneath your sleep eyes. Although sometimes I find that it creases, it creases the least out of any concealer that I have used. TIP: It helps to blend it in with a beauty blender for less creasing/keeping it even and blended. I even purchased a second one to use now that my skin is darker in the summer. I LOVE this concealer and would recommend it to anyone!
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this concealer. It works so well and is very cheap. Dark under eye circles and discoloration do not stand a chance. They also have a lot of different shades. You can buy it at Walmart or Target or even the drug store.
Sarah E.
I use fair and works great under my eyes. I can tell when I don't use it as the dark circles really show through my foundation. Great coverage and brightens so well. It doesn't crease or settle into fine lines (and I have some crepeyness under my eyes. Goes on smooth without problems! Highly recommend this product.
Rebecca W.
I've been using this product for a while. It does a great job at getting rid of dark circles. I use this to contour and love it. This product is affordable, but I feel like it runs out pretty quickly. Overall, great product.
Cyan B.
I bought this on the recommendation of Eleventh Gorgeous. I have both the fair shade and the brightening shade. I use the brightening under my eyes to sort of highlight. The fair I use around my nose and on my chin. It doesn't give heavy coverage, but that isn't what I'm looking for. It doesn't crease. I love it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?