BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Lindsey S.
I love this concealer. I use to to conceal under eye and also to highlight. I have never had an issue with creasing or anything. I apply it with the applicator it comes with but use a beauty blender to blend the product in.
Amy N.
Manchester, CT
I grabbed this product by accident when I went for a quick makeup rub and I totally love it. Its so simple to apply on and it covers my dark circles well without irritating my eyes. I usually don't wear face make up because I have sensitive skin, but I didn't break out in rashes or acne at all with this product.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Hands down my favorite concealer. this concealer perfectly conceals and highlights those horrible dark circles under my eyes. and now only can it be used for your under eyes, but also for any other minor blemishes you may have.
Marina K.
This age rewind by Maybelline is honestly one of my holy grail products! I've used it for a while now and i am so so satisfied with the work it does! For how much it costs? It's definitely beyond worth it! It even covers bad dark circles after an all-nighter!:)
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is the first under eye concealer that actually brightens and doesn't go cakey on me. I use the lightest one for my very fair skin and it is perfect. I have noticed a lasting brightening effect under my eyes. I also love the sponge applicator - it really makes things effortless. I will buy this again and again.
mahnoosh m.
I thought this would have helped with my dark circles but it didn't as much as i needed it to. Its coverage is about medium and is a thinner then I expected so it settled into my lines and creased. it made a decent highlighting shade but otherwise I need more coverage
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
A favorite drugstore concealer of mine! It is very easy to use, blends smoothly, highlights and brightens lovely, and covers dark circles well! The concealer stayed on all day, just always make sure to set it with a powder.
Laura L.
Cary, NC
This product applies great! It is a little difficult to open at first, but then it starts working! I have very dark eye circles, and after applying only two layers of this my dark circles were gone! You need to cover it with a powder because it dries a bit shiny.
Rachel D.
I use this nearly every day. It is probably the best drugstore concealer I've ever purchased! It is right up there in quality with luxury brands. Great coverage, I love the applicator, and I highly recommend this concealer!
Reneejoy Marie P.
This concealer works for me wonderful! It brightens and covers my dark circles. Which it LAST all day when I bake RIGHT after, for me. It really makes me look so awake and bright. Also, it kinda does pick up your dry spots a little bit.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?