BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Light more...
I'm not really a concealer fan, but I keep looking for one that will make me a believer. This is pretty good and stays all day without creasing. I like the applicator on top, but it does tend to get kind of messy. I also wish there was more of a range of shades. For a drugstore concealer, though, this is pretty great.
Shawna C.
I am in love with this! I was a little hesitated to buy it cos I don't have a lot of Maybelline products unless they're mascaras. but this is AMMMAZING! I took off the sponge, I twist it once, put it on the back of my hand, warm it up with my finger and cover up my dark circles. PERFECT.

takes amazing photos! stays on! covers great! love love love. I have two back ups haha
Fabiana F.
Me encanta este producto, lo descubrí hace pocos meses y ya lo he vuelto a comprar. Su textura es suave, se absorbe rápido y cubre muy bien las odiadas ojeras, además que no se acumula en los pliegues lo que lo hace perfecto! 😍
Julie S.
I have dark circles and this works "ok". It covers but feel there are better options out there. If you do not have very dark circles it should work fine. My dark circles are hereditary but when I have an allergy issue or lack of sleep they can appear darker and that is when the coverage is useless. I also have a bit of concern with the sponge applicator being a germ trap.
Maria F.
Everyone says this is a great concealer and covers and I do think it covers but not 100% maybe for a natural look yet that little thing at the top makes it weird to put on and I don't like it. I wouldn't personally buy it again.
Sophia R.
Great concealer! Covers my tired Mommy eyes wonderfully, and also helps to treat the dark circles. Packaging is nice, though sponge tops aren't always my favorite. (Bacteria collection in all.) I give it an "A" for coverage and treatment!
Shajeeah M.
Scottdale, GA
This concealer was a huge disappointment the shade range is terrible. And the look of it through out the day is horrible. I so love the applicator but that is only good thing about it. I was so dissatisfied
Jackie O.
Denver, CO
I heard so much good things about this concealar so when I got my hands on it , I was super excited. To be honest its not all that good as they say it is. Its thin and doesn't give the right coverage. I've noticed that if you don't set it with setting powder it can smear off easily throughout the day. Also very streaky. It was OK but I think I'm not going to buy it again.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Review for: Fair more...
This product was highly recommended by many people to me and sadly I do not understand the hype! It was very light weight but does not have much coverage and seemed to have intense flash back on camera! I dislike the squishy applicator most! seems so unsanitary. Would not recommend for anyone looking for med to full coverage.
Michele C.
This is a staple product in my makeup kit! Amazing coverage and such a lightweight feel! The different shades work for different skin tones and as long as you exfoliate and moisturize your skin extremely well, this concealer is such a great product to cover up any little imperfections and brighten up the under eye area.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?