BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my go-to concealers. I have been using it for years and will continue to. It has great coverage, is not cakey, and never creases. I love to use this to highlight rather than conceal, but it is wonderful for both.
Kelly C.
Brooklyn, NY
YES YES YES YES!!! This concealer is fantastic! It covers blemishes and dark circles like no other. When using a color corrector its even better. There's such a great selection a great selection of skin tones that it would be hard to believe when someone says they couldn't find theirs.
Lex W.
Review for: Fair more...
My only complaint about this product is that I wish the cushion was just a little thicker and softer when you are dabbing the product on your under eyes but otherwise this product works really well and I will still definitely be repurchasing it! It's a great price for how well it works and a little bit goes a long way!
Shajeeah M.
Scottdale, GA
This concealer was a huge disappointment the shade range is terrible. And the look of it through out the day is horrible. I so love the applicator but that is only good thing about it. I was so dissatisfied
Ana B.
This is a good concealer for covering dark circles; it gets the job done. However, it has a thick consistency, which makes it very hard to blend into the skin. Also, the lack of a wide range of shades makes it difficult to find the right shade for my skin tone. I prefer the Fit Me concealer over this particular one.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
i use this EVERY day. it has amazing coverage like no other drugstore concealer does. This product does not dry quickly, or crease easily as well. i'd love the foundation too! Maybelline has great products, and this proves it!!!
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
My go to concealer. Out beats most high end concealers in my book. I personally buy the neutralizer and use it to conceal my dark circles and not only does it cover them, it provides me with an instant highlight under my eyes.
Amanda R.
Marion, IL
I use this product any time I don't get enough sleep, which is almost daily. It blends so well with my liquid foundation. It lasts all day too. My only complaint is I wish they had more color choices. I have super pale skin and the lightest shade is almost too dark.
Lola S.
Minden, NV
Never thought that i would love a drugstore concealer better than any other one!! Is perfect for under eye, good coverage and long lasting. I do not feel heavy on my skin and the shade is perfect for me. I would buy it for sure!
Fabiana F.
Me encanta este producto, lo descubrí hace pocos meses y ya lo he vuelto a comprar. Su textura es suave, se absorbe rápido y cubre muy bien las odiadas ojeras, además que no se acumula en los pliegues lo que lo hace perfecto! 😍
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?