BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kirsten N.
This is the best concealer I have found yet. I got the shade light. It gives such a beautiful lighter glow to my face, especially to hide my dark circles. It is the concealer that I have found to be very effective. I would definitely recommend this product, the only con is it is not available in South Africa where I am from. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Wendy S.
Pittston, PA
Love this stuff. I have very dark under eye circles and this product is probably the best one I've tried. I love the unique applicator - it's very easy to apply the correct amount of product. It works fine to cover other blemishes as well. It's not a miracle product, but it does work really well, especially for the price!
Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
I am so glad I found this concealer. I've used a lot of high end products trying to cover the dark circles and this one by far does the best job! Great price for a great product. Will be keeping this in my makeup bag from now on.
Susan M.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I use this product for my everyday makeup, it's really my go to concealer. The main con about this concealer is that it can crease especially if you get oily around your eyes so I recommend you press down some powder after Applying. But I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a concealer that isn't expensive
Brenda L.
University Place, WA
I love this concealer since the for time I used it... This is a drugstore product but you can compare to the high end makeup up ..... It longs for many hours and doesn't look cacky ... I highly recoment this product and I would buy again and again ..
Betsy P.
This is seriously my go-to concealer. I love the Brightening version for my dark circles. It works better than almost all the high end concealers that I've used in the past. This has become my holy grail when it comes to concealers.
Sammi R.
Riverton
Review for: Medium more...
This product covers very very well. The sponge is very soft for under eyes and it was amazing. My under eyes get very sensitive and dry and this product rubbed on easy and blended covering all darkness and circles under my eyes. Would HIGHLY recommen!  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Candice C.
This is not the best concealer ever, but it's decent. It accentuates any fine lines you have around your eyes, and can get cakey, so beware of using a heavy hand if you're a little older. It does diminish those dark circles though.
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
The pigmentation on this concealer is great! It is buildable and lasts a decent amount of time. What I love most is that it goes on so thin and blends so well that it is virtually undetectable. I will repurchase this over and over.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Brightener more...
Omg!!! I got this years ago and I used it as foundation like a dummy 🙄 Now that I'm older and know what I'm doing... I tried this stuff and it is SO brightening and it's not even that expensive! It's so worth your money. Honestly one of the best concealer I've ever tried, hands down. I would 10/10 recommended if you haven't already tried!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?