BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
I suffer from dark under eye shadows and have tried all kinds of concealers & foundations to hide them. I tried this product and it worked very well. Easy to use, very affordable & blends nicely. However, for the amount of coverage I needed, I had to use a large amount of the product. Therefore, it didn't last me too long.
Candice C.
This is not the best concealer ever, but it's decent. It accentuates any fine lines you have around your eyes, and can get cakey, so beware of using a heavy hand if you're a little older. It does diminish those dark circles though.
Fatima A.
YES my passion for the correction is beyond, and brands also see that it is very good to cover dark circles and make them look better, and mode of application which is a stick is better still you do not need to apply with brushes
Alex C.
Reno, NV
For drugstore price, this concealer is amazing. I use the shade neutralizer and I have found the coverage is fantastic. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It is thick enough to cover but not thick enough to feel disgusting. The product also lasts a long time.
Kelsey J.
Lake Lynn
Review for: Brightener more...
This is a great drugstore concealer for people like myself who are on a budget and cannot afford the high end name brand concealers that will burn a hole in your pocket! I was very satisfied with how well it hid my dark circles and it is a buildable product!
Bella G.
Best best best drugstore concealer out there. Get price for what you get. Super easy to blend and applicator is really easy to use. Brightens eyes and corrects under eye circles. I keep going back and buying this again and again!!!
Daisy R.
I love this concealer! The coverage that it gives you is almost too good to be a drugstore product. It's buildable but does not get cakey if it's set right. The price is good too! I always stock up when I run out! So yes it's that good!
Josary G.
For the price it works really good ! I've used it as an under eye brightener and it worked good. Creased a little but I have some wrinkles under there. It's bendable and east to apply. I would recommend it if you are on a budget!
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
Such a great concealer! I love how smoothly and effortlessly this blends in my under eye area. Easy to apply with no pulling or tugging on my skin. It is creamy without creasing or streaking. Definitely in my holy grail makeup bag!
Wendy H.
Fort Myers , FL
Me gusta como deja mi piel, la cobertura no es al 100% pero te deja la piel natural sin que parezca capa sobre capa como otras, la cobertura es sobre todo para aquellos rostros donde no hay mucho que ocultar, lo recomiendo al 100%
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?