BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
member-15d8e
I like this, and have used it before, but its not my favorite. It does not last all day and I feel like when I use this it makes me more cakey and I do notike that.
Susan M.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I use this product for my everyday makeup, it's really my go to concealer. The main con about this concealer is that it can crease especially if you get oily around your eyes so I recommend you press down some powder after Applying. But I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a concealer that isn't expensive
Laura M.
I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF! I tend to have dark circles and this covers them right up! i use this is an all over hilight for my face(i have a shade or two lighter than my reg foundation color) i put it under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my forehead and it brightens up my whole face! a must have for any make up lover!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Saw someone using on youtube and figured I'd try cause I have really dark under eyes. I love this product! I will not go out without it now! The pink in it helps to offset the blue tone and its just thick enough and great coverage.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
For drugstore price, this concealer is amazing. I use the shade neutralizer and I have found the coverage is fantastic. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It is thick enough to cover but not thick enough to feel disgusting. The product also lasts a long time.
Erica J.
Centennial
I gave this product 2 stars because it was hard to find the right color for me I had to repeatedly buy try n take it back until I found the right shade it does an ok job but I felt it wasn't worth the fuss. I also didn't care much for the sponge tip applicator. I'm a bit of a germ freak and I felt like it wasn't very sanitary.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I use the brightener with a pinky peachy undertone. Love how it looks on my dry undereye. Doesnt settle into fine lines or make me look older. Covers dark circles well. Doesn't fade or crease. Good everyday concealer. Really brightens the under eye. Have repurchased. Never not have some in the house. Need to get more soon.
Elo B.
Arcadia, FL
This will do wonders to your under eyes! I`m dark skin (MAC NC42 or NC43) and use the neutralizer. Everyone keeps asking what I use and this is it! It will not crease and will blend so easily. I`m almost out of my first bottle since I use it every time I wear makeup.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
I am currently using this product buy I'm not so sure I'll repurchase it. I find that I have to apply a lot of product to my circles to take away my deep purple (caused by heredity) bags. The product creases - probably because I'm using so much of it - regardless of how much primer/finishing powder I use. However, the colors they offer are great for a variety of skin tones and the concealing power is adequate for other skin blemishes as well.
vanessa h.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is the best farm concealer ever. is easy to apply, the coverage is PERFECT, i use neutralizer and i love it so much. The packaging is original, i didn't see any other concealer that it look a like. this is GOOD people seriously
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?