BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
This is a wonderful product. I recently purchased this item after seeing all of the hype about it in the youtube world. The sponge is a little iffy on cleanliness for me, but I just don't apply it over an active breakout just to be on the safe side. It has AMAZING coverage! My mom even uses it and she has super dark circles and it covers them completely! TRY try TRY it out! :)
Megan B.
Smithfield, UT
I've tried so many different concealers, but I always come back to this one! Highlights my under eyes perfectly and has great coverage. It stays all day too. Such an awesome product, much better than many more expensive "high end" concealers I've used. I always recommend this to friends and family!
Melissa L.
Forney, TX
I have the worst dark circles. Like, THE worst. This concealer goes on beautifully under the eyes, and never looks cakey. I use it under my eyes, on the lid as an eyeshadow base, to naturally highlight my face, and to cover dark spots and blemishes. It cancels redness and blue tones better than some high-end makeups. The only concern I have is the packaging, I wish it came in a tube without that sponge applicator. My solution for this is to dab a brush on the applicator to pick up some product and apply it with the brush.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
My new holy grail in concealer/highlighter. It goes on so smooth & helps to conceal dark circle without settling into fine lines around the eyes. I always look well rested when I use this concealer & always get the most compliments.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used. Covers up my dark circles and brightens the area beautifully. Will definitely be buying once the current is empty.

I highly recommend this product. It's worth going to the drugstore.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Review for: Light more...
This is definitely the best drug store concealer that I have come across. It blends out really well, has a really beautiful coverage, and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. You can apply it directly from the sponge head, or you can you a brush or a beauty blender. Try this out if you need a cheaper concealer that works like a miracle.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
Love this concealer. It truly helps remove dark circles and allows me to look bright faced and ready for work. I truly have this as a staple of my everyday makeup routine. Everyone so try this as part of their makeup routine.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
For drugstore price, this concealer is amazing. I use the shade neutralizer and I have found the coverage is fantastic. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It is thick enough to cover but not thick enough to feel disgusting. The product also lasts a long time.
Oline O.
Tampa
I have kind of a love hate relationship with this concealer. First, when I apply it it looks AMAZING. Like the color and consistency and coverage are amazing. Though on camera with flash it's horrible. It really flashes back, not to mention this makes me very oily after just a couple of hours and I just have combination skin.
Elo B.
Arcadia, FL
This will do wonders to your under eyes! I`m dark skin (MAC NC42 or NC43) and use the neutralizer. Everyone keeps asking what I use and this is it! It will not crease and will blend so easily. I`m almost out of my first bottle since I use it every time I wear makeup.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?