BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
This products formula is excellent. Soft, creamy and blendable and doesn't set into fine lines around the eyes. At drug store pricing it is super affordable and overall a great value for the product you receive. I would say the only con would be the slightly unsanitary fuzzy applicator.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
If you have dark circles then this product is for you! I personally don't like the silicone full of it in a concealer I want a creamy feel. It can be sheer sometimes and sometimes just rub off the skin. The bottle is a little convenient because when you're out there's always more product in the bottle that you can't get to.
Betsy P.
This is seriously my go-to concealer. I love the Brightening version for my dark circles. It works better than almost all the high end concealers that I've used in the past. This has become my holy grail when it comes to concealers.
vanessa h.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is the best farm concealer ever. is easy to apply, the coverage is PERFECT, i use neutralizer and i love it so much. The packaging is original, i didn't see any other concealer that it look a like. this is GOOD people seriously
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
My new holy grail in concealer/highlighter. It goes on so smooth & helps to conceal dark circle without settling into fine lines around the eyes. I always look well rested when I use this concealer & always get the most compliments.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I use the brightener with a pinky peachy undertone. Love how it looks on my dry undereye. Doesnt settle into fine lines or make me look older. Covers dark circles well. Doesn't fade or crease. Good everyday concealer. Really brightens the under eye. Have repurchased. Never not have some in the house. Need to get more soon.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
Review for: Medium more...
this is hands down my all time favorite concealer. maybelline makes great concealers that do not exaggerate your wrinkles and provide full coverage without being cakey. I love that it comes in a range of colors and helps to prevent wrinkles. please try this if you havent, you'll be shocked at the amazing quality for the price!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Saw someone using on youtube and figured I'd try cause I have really dark under eyes. I love this product! I will not go out without it now! The pink in it helps to offset the blue tone and its just thick enough and great coverage.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
For drugstore price, this concealer is amazing. I use the shade neutralizer and I have found the coverage is fantastic. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It is thick enough to cover but not thick enough to feel disgusting. The product also lasts a long time.
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I need this. This is the onlllllly product I like from them. Every YouTuber I watch always rants on how good this product is.. I had it at one point in my life but now that I'm older and know how to use make up I really want to try this again..
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?