BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux, LA
This is the best drugstore under eye concealer I have found. It lasts all day with or without baking under your eyes. It covers all dark circles and you only need one coat. It's definitely something I'd repurchase over and over again
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
This concealer is okay. I just use it because I bought it and don't want to buy something else and throw this away. It makes my dark circles lighter, but it doesn't get rid of them. I will use it until I run out and get something different next time.
Tiffany B.
Helena , MT
This is my favorite drugstore concealer and I always have a backup on hand! it blend out so smooth and really lasts all day. I love the sponge applicator, the rounded design is great for applying under my eyes. This is definitely something I will continue to buy.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
I have tried three colors, and I've owned probably 6 tubes of this. It is so light and creamy, blends out like a dream and covers my dark circles SO well. The applicator is WONDERFUL and probably my favorite part about it. I will always recommend this as my favorite drug store concealer and definitely one of my favorites all around.
Manal S.
I got this in the shade medium. I don't think this necessarily conceals dark circles. It can be used more for the purpose of highlighting. But it it a great product. Very light on the skin. You don't even realize youre wearing makeup.
Hanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
For a drug store product this one gets the job done!!! It's definitely comparable to a higher end concealer but the fact that it's so reasonable is awesome! It concealed and didn't crease but kept the under eye area looking hydrated!
Hannah A.
I have used this product for about a month and I'm not that impressed with the product. The color match was good, but the product didn't last more than an hour. I avoid touching my eyes and the product just disappears. I like the feeling of the applicator, but the fact that the product doesn't last long is a deal breaker for me.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
I am very pale so I had to get the lightest shade. It made my skin an orangish tone. I still used it everyday until it ran out. It goes on very nicely but sometimes it wouldn't blend in all the way. I recommend to darker complexions.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I had high hopes for this concealer because it has such great reviews. The formula blends nicely, but I don't think I'm getting much coverage. The weird this is I don't have dark circles (I bought this for brightening), but it actually makes me look as though I do. Maybe it's just the color? I'm not sure, but it's definitely not for me.
madeline s.
knoxville , TN
This is my absolute favorite concealer for my under eye bags. I've always had a very dark circles and I've yet to find a concealer that will cover them without looking to cakey. This light where concealer does a great job at evening out the discoloration. I highly recommend
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?