BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Where has this been all my life?!? I just picked this up and am in love. I use the brightening shade for under my eyes and it's magic! I can't believe how great this is. Awesome coverage, really blendable, and affordable. Great for dark circles!
Ashley V.
Richland, WA
I was SO excited to get this because I have heard AMAZING things. It is very popular right now. However I was not impressed. It creased when used as a concealer (and did not cover my very dark circles) and when I used it as a highlighter I felt like I was an oily mess. Overall I would not repurchase. Wish that I liked it but can't say that I do. I keep it in my purse as an "in case of emergency" touch up item. Haven't gotten much use out of it.
Moira S.
Portland , OR
Works okay. It's a decent under eye concealer doesn't crease too badly and blends well, lasts for about 6-8 hours. Unfortunately my dark circles under my eye are very hard to fully conceal and it can't get the job completely done.
Betty L.
Everyone loves this so I bought and tried it. I don't think it provided enough coverage for me. It left an grey ashy look to under my eyes. I tried to apply foundation fist to see it that would help and it didn't. Very disappointed.
Wendy S.
Pittston, PA
Love this stuff. I have very dark under eye circles and this product is probably the best one I've tried. I love the unique applicator - it's very easy to apply the correct amount of product. It works fine to cover other blemishes as well. It's not a miracle product, but it does work really well, especially for the price!
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I have repurchased this product 3 or 4 times now. It is my go to for under eye circles. I always get two shades, one a few shades lighter than my skin tone and another that is a few shades darker. They are perfect to use as contour, especially if you are going on stage, but don't want to use the thick, greasy stage makeup.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
My new holy grail in concealer/highlighter. It goes on so smooth & helps to conceal dark circle without settling into fine lines around the eyes. I always look well rested when I use this concealer & always get the most compliments.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Beautiful concealer. I try to get a lighter shade so that I can use this as an I enhancer to my higher. Last long and didn't creased or cake under my eyes or forehead. So smooth and seamless when you put y ur finishing powder on it.
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
The pigmentation on this concealer is great! It is buildable and lasts a decent amount of time. What I love most is that it goes on so thin and blends so well that it is virtually undetectable. I will repurchase this over and over.
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I absolutely LOVE this concealer! I love how light weight it is but it also covers my dark circles. This blends very well and does not crease at all (make sure to always set with powder of course). I have tried many other concealers but this is the one I always go back to.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?