BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Oline O.
Tampa
I have kind of a love hate relationship with this concealer. First, when I apply it it looks AMAZING. Like the color and consistency and coverage are amazing. Though on camera with flash it's horrible. It really flashes back, not to mention this makes me very oily after just a couple of hours and I just have combination skin.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I have repurchased this product 3 or 4 times now. It is my go to for under eye circles. I always get two shades, one a few shades lighter than my skin tone and another that is a few shades darker. They are perfect to use as contour, especially if you are going on stage, but don't want to use the thick, greasy stage makeup.
Vanessa B.
carroll, IA
I wanted to like it, because so many people have said it does wonders for their skin, but it just didn't work for me. It looked extremely cakey on my face and I found it very difficult to actually apply the product. I'll probably try it again another time, but for the time being I'm going to stick with my current concealer.
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I absolutely LOVE this concealer! I love how light weight it is but it also covers my dark circles. This blends very well and does not crease at all (make sure to always set with powder of course). I have tried many other concealers but this is the one I always go back to.
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
Best drug store concealer on the market. Super affordable and you can find it at almost any drug store. Easy application so many different shades it should be in everyone's makeup collection ! I will continuously buy this product !
vanessa h.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is the best farm concealer ever. is easy to apply, the coverage is PERFECT, i use neutralizer and i love it so much. The packaging is original, i didn't see any other concealer that it look a like. this is GOOD people seriously
Jessica R.
This has been the best concealer I have tried for my dark circles. Sometimes creases but does a great job at hiding the darkness so I don't mind (have yet to find a good setting powder). I don't like the applicator so much though.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I use the brightener with a pinky peachy undertone. Love how it looks on my dry undereye. Doesnt settle into fine lines or make me look older. Covers dark circles well. Doesn't fade or crease. Good everyday concealer. Really brightens the under eye. Have repurchased. Never not have some in the house. Need to get more soon.
Maria R.
Northlake, IL
Affordable and goes a long way. Easy to blend with a blender and build up to fuller coverage. One of my daily work weeks go to concealer and I also use two shades lighter for highlighting. It's a steal and work just as well as other luxury concealer son the market. Similar to NARS concealer in my opinion with less creasing.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Saw someone using on youtube and figured I'd try cause I have really dark under eyes. I love this product! I will not go out without it now! The pink in it helps to offset the blue tone and its just thick enough and great coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?