BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Medium more...
I honestly wasn't too thrilled with this concealer. I felt like it wears off pretty quickly. Didn't like the way it would blend either. Its an OK concealer but personally would not repurchase.
Alexandra D.
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff lives up to the hype! It instantly covers my dark circles and it layers really well. It’s a full coverage concealer. I have taken the puff off to waste none of the product. I would definitely buy this again, it’s comparable to Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour and Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer I highly recommend trying it!
Kayle H.
South Boston
This is Jefree starr approved so I went to buy it. I love this. It's amazing quality to be from Wal-Mart! I was shocked to see how well this worked meatless to say the applicator on this is great as well.
Cassie L.
United States
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! I've been using it for a couple years now and I will not switch. I just apply it under my eyes and like magic my circles are gone. Its definitely lightweight and lasts all day
Michelle T.
live oak
I love this product I look mad awake and it makes me look great which helps with my mood and I have gone thru 3 bottles and haven’t switched from that and I love it!! It applies great and doesn’t smell and matches great with my skin
Leeanna L.
Olive Branch
I think this concealer is great for the price. It has nice covering and it's build able , but it's a little thin for my taste and i don't like the sponge tip application. If these aren't a problem for you then this is your product!
Makenzie C.
Searsport
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to concealer! I’ve tried others, and nothing else compares. It’s affordable, and doesn’t feel heavy under my eyes. I wish maybe there was more coverage but you can always build it up!!
Mariah G.
I love this concealer, I stole it from my mom hahahahaha. I really like the formula, it's really moisturizing plus it's great for Aged skin, the only thing I did not enjoy from this product is the applicator. I feel it could be quite unsanitary and you can't clean it or else it just ruins it completely (I know from experience)
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Ivory more...
For the price this is a decent concealer, I will probably use this for when I don’t want to be full glam. However the one I picked up from my local drug store wasn’t my shade and it was the lightest color they had. I need about 2 shades lighter than my foundation and it wasn’t lighter, it was darker. But other than that it’s an okay product, still love the tarte shape tape concealer best!
Lindsey M.
DO NOT BUY!!! I have used this when having combo oily skin and dry skin and have hated it each time! The shades are so dark on pale skin and oxidize darker. And it is crease city. The sponge absorbs a lot of product and it dries up quickly. It cracks and looks terrible. I have tried many times to no avail. Worst concealer ever!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?