BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
madeline s.
knoxville , TN
This is my absolute favorite concealer for my under eye bags. I've always had a very dark circles and I've yet to find a concealer that will cover them without looking to cakey. This light where concealer does a great job at evening out the discoloration. I highly recommend
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This concealer is great for under your eyes. It does need to be set with a powder to help it last longer. It oxidizes a little, but not nearly as much as other drug store concealers. It's a good deal for half the price of high end brands.
Laura D.
Orange Park, FL
This is the most awesome drugstore under eye concealer I have tried, it is definitely a staple in my everyday makeup routine, I just pat it on my dark circles with my figures and I look wide awake definitely worth the buy, it is a steal! I will not buy another under eye concealer as long as this one is on the market! Simply amazing!
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
For the price it's unbeatable. I think it's 6.99 and I got it from target I have super dry skin and this just works great. I have dark circles and I just put this on and it's perfect! If you're not wanting to spend a whole lot of money on a concealer I would get this one. Because it's the BEST drugstore concealer I would say. It's actually just one of the best concealers I've tried!!!
Annie H.
Danville, OH
Creamy texture with a great built in applicator. My under eye area gets a little puffy too so I can't completely erase the shadows, but this takes away all of the discoloration. I just wish they made one more shade that's even lighter.
Saige W.
This is my go to, must have concealer. It works amazing and will cover literally anything! It's great for dark circles and stubborn spots. This product is affordable and you can find it at your local drug store. 10/10 would recommend!
Sianna W.
I've used this concealer since middle school and it's still one of my favorites! Since the product comes through the little pom pom at the top, it's not a messy application and it's hard to apply too much. It goes on smoothly and is very easy to blend.
Wendi B.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Brightener more...
I use this stuff every single day.  If I'm not wearing anything else, I will still put this on.  It helps brighten up my dark undereyes without building up a bunch of color.  And it goes on really smoothly with the applicator tip.  I use it alone or under foundation but it has become an absolute necessity in faking a good night's sleep.
Alexis B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product because of my dark eye circles. This product gives a nice coverage that will last throughout the day, which is a plus for me..however I don't like how you have to reuse the sponge applicator..hygiene problem for me
Ashley M.
Dallas, TX
Seriously love this concealer! It covers a lot of your dark circles under your eyes. It is full coverage and a little goes a long way. I use my beauty sponge to apply this underneath my eyes and then set it with my setting powder. Doesn't crease at all. Very affordable also.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?