BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I had high hopes for this concealer because it has such great reviews. The formula blends nicely, but I don't think I'm getting much coverage. The weird this is I don't have dark circles (I bought this for brightening), but it actually makes me look as though I do. Maybe it's just the color? I'm not sure, but it's definitely not for me.
Marissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
i love using this everyday...it is great for coving dark circles and a over all concealer.the only thing i dont like is the sponge i feel like if your skin is more prone to acne this won't be good because you would just be transferring it from the sponge so what i recommend is taking a small brush and dabbing it on the sponge to get the product out and just clean your brush normally after.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have the shade medium and I think it's perfect for my skin tone. I used it under the eyes and some areas where I need to cover a little bit. I apply translucent powder over it and I'm good to go. Last all day and doesn't crease AT ALL.
Lisa R.
I bought this concealer after hearing many recommendations online. I am so glad I did too! I tried many before I found this one. This concealer covers better than any other drugstore concealer I've tried. I've also noticed that this product seems to last longer than other types of cosmetic products you need to twist to get out.
Summer P.
Plant City, FL
This is my holy grail concealer. My old concealer had started to cake up under my eyes and that stopped when I started using Maybelline Age Rewind. It covers circles and discoloration without being too heavy. The only thing I would change about this product is to change it to a squeeze tube. The sponge applicator is less than ideal.
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
I don't find that this does anything to improve puffiness, lines, dark circles, or any of those things we gripe about around our eyes. In fact as a concealer, its not very good coverage. It actually seems to fill in lines and define them rather than hide them. You really need to use the sponge in a certain and very particular way to get rid of the streaks it makes in those fine lines.
Manal S.
I got this in the shade medium. I don't think this necessarily conceals dark circles. It can be used more for the purpose of highlighting. But it it a great product. Very light on the skin. You don't even realize youre wearing makeup.
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
Lately I haven't been sleeping very well which unfortunately means dark under eye circles.... I tried this product because that was what it was designed for (plus there was a sale and I had a coupon!) and absolutely love it. It's definitely an essential, and I would recommend those who have under eye circles like me give it a try!
Tiffany B.
Helena , MT
This is my favorite drugstore concealer and I always have a backup on hand! it blend out so smooth and really lasts all day. I love the sponge applicator, the rounded design is great for applying under my eyes. This is definitely something I will continue to buy.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I rarely give cosmetic products a five star review, but I would be happy to give this one six stars if I could. That's because the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment works so much better than any other under eye concealer I have tried, including those from department stores which cost a ton of money. The formula covers well, doesn't look artificial, and blends incredibly easily with the help of the tiny sponge on top of the package.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?