BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I have had this product for a while now, and I do not think that it works as well as other concealers. I like the applicator and the shade I got the concealer in, but I do not find that it completely covers my dark circles. It is very affordable, very long wearing, and great to travel with, but I just wish that it had better coverage.
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
This concealer works, but isn't my end all be all. I feel like it doesn't provide as much coverage as other concealers. L'Oreal true match corrector is my personal favorite drugstore concealer. However I do like the foam top applicator.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
Straight to the point- this product does what it says. I use the applicator it comes with to dot the product under my eyes and then use a brush to blend it out. I find this way is better to apply evenly and prevents settling into lines. However, using your finger to dab and blend works just as well :) The most important thing I've learned is less is more! It gets quite cakey and settles in lines if too much product is used. Apply a thin layer & application will be smooth! Great product, really saved me for nights I couldn't sleep!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This concealer is amazing at the drugstore. Hands down has to be the best one there. The coverage is amazing and it does erase dark circles. Very easy to blend and it is build able and it's not expensive. Awesome buy definitely recommend!
Liz W.
Madison, WI
I love this product! I have three shades depending on where and how I want to use it. I have to say it does tend to crease a bit under my eyes but I haven't yet found anything that doesn't do that. I love the texture and feel of this product, and the fact that you don't have to use your finger to apply it! It definitely lasts all day.
Anna B.
Where i live, we only have this concealer in the packaging with the foam ball point on top. The concealer is nice but the packaging is a no for me. You end up with too much concealer on your face and it's just easier with other applicators
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
I normally use the mary kay concealer, but i like to try new products.
So i got the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer but i have to tell that it ran out very fast. (i guess i used more than the normal amount size to cover areas)
so in my opinion, i prefer to have a long lasting makeup, not only for my face, but for my pockets.
Alexis P.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer. I use this or maybelline fit under my eyes on days I don’t want to look like I’m wearing makeup. It’s definitely not a dark circle eraser on my under eyes. I can still see my dark circles after putting two layers on the inner part of my eye (where my darkness is the worst). The light shade is very very pink toned, which I don’t like at all. I am very neutral so extremely pink toned things don’t suit me the greatest.
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Bought this for my under-eye circles because they are pretty dark. Right away the little sponge on the top broke off, and I have had to use a brush to apply it. (did not happen the next time I bought.) Good concealing/highlighting at the same time.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I think that this product worked well as a concealer for things like blemishes but I did not feel like it made my dark circles disappear.  Even when I used a Beauty Blender to blend it in, it made my undereye area look grey.  It creased a bit too.  I tried to use it to help with redness and rosacea but even with powder, it fades too quickly.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?