BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Maribel G.
Ames , IA
This it my go to concealer as it works very well to cover up my dank circles. The sponge makes it easier to apply and blend. This is a great concealer especially if you don't want to buy high end make up , to me it works just as good.
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
Lately I haven't been sleeping very well which unfortunately means dark under eye circles.... I tried this product because that was what it was designed for (plus there was a sale and I had a coupon!) and absolutely love it. It's definitely an essential, and I would recommend those who have under eye circles like me give it a try!
Tiara G.
When I say that this product is a game changer, I mean just that. I have used every concealer under the sun and this little baby takes the cake. Not only is the coverage perfection, but the soft tip allows for a super easy and flawless application. I'd recommend this product to absolutely anyone. I wish I would have found it sooner!
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
I don't find that this does anything to improve puffiness, lines, dark circles, or any of those things we gripe about around our eyes. In fact as a concealer, its not very good coverage. It actually seems to fill in lines and define them rather than hide them. You really need to use the sponge in a certain and very particular way to get rid of the streaks it makes in those fine lines.
Itzel M.
This product is great for my dry under eye circles, but a bit more coverage is needed to earn a 5 star rating. I have very dry under eyes which makes it a bit more difficult to find the perfect under eye concealer until I decided to try this one out. This product blends very well and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
Creamy texture with a great built in applicator. My under eye area gets a little puffy too so I can't completely erase the shadows, but this takes away all of the discoloration. I just wish they made one more shade that's even lighter.
Darby S.
Review for: Fair more...
This formula is amazing it hide my dark circles like only few concealer have in the past! I love the applicater and give a perfect amount of coverage without looking cakey but it sometimes can get cake if you put to much on at once. The formula claims to be anti aging which is a great concept I haven't noticed anything either way though.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I really like this product and is currently in my makeup bag. I use the sponge to dab/apply the concealer but end up just using my finger to blend it into my under eye (mommy with two job dark circles)...it does work well but a lot of product is left in the container, something you will only notice once you're getting down half way.
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
For the price it is amazing. An affordable full coverage concealer great for brightening or even contouring. I use this for every day to Instagram looks and everything in between. I despise the applicator and wish they offered it with a traditional concealer packaging, however, the product inside is worth the hassle.
Nicole O.
I have heard so many good things about this product, but I honestly am not a big fan. I think if I would have gotten the lightest shade it would have worked better for me, but I do not like the shade. I do love the applicator and i think that it is fun to apply with the cool sponge top, but I wish it would have been better.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?