BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
I normally use the mary kay concealer, but i like to try new products.
So i got the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer but i have to tell that it ran out very fast. (i guess i used more than the normal amount size to cover areas)
so in my opinion, i prefer to have a long lasting makeup, not only for my face, but for my pockets.
Anna B.
Where i live, we only have this concealer in the packaging with the foam ball point on top. The concealer is nice but the packaging is a no for me. You end up with too much concealer on your face and it's just easier with other applicators
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I have had this product for a while now, and I do not think that it works as well as other concealers. I like the applicator and the shade I got the concealer in, but I do not find that it completely covers my dark circles. It is very affordable, very long wearing, and great to travel with, but I just wish that it had better coverage.
Kiara R.
Salix, PA
Best under eye concealer ever! This triumphs all--high end or low end! It blends so easily and hides my dark (VERY dark) under eye circles. One of the best concealers I have ever bought and I will 100% be purchasing again when I run out.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA
This concealer provides great coverage for the under eye area. It does not look cakey nor does it crease on me. I always set my under eye concealer with a powder, however. It also has a sponge tip applicator that fits perfectly under the eyes. The one qualm I have about this product is that it will produce a white cast under your eyes in pictures. I HATE that. So while I do use this for everyday, when I know I will have pictures taken - I use a different concealer.
Anna Y.
I LOVE THIS. A holy grail under eye concealer. They have several shades which is lovely. I currently use the light shade. I think the price is great. No creasing, clumping or caking. I do use about 2 layers though, which works just fine.
Liz W.
Madison, WI
I love this product! I have three shades depending on where and how I want to use it. I have to say it does tend to crease a bit under my eyes but I haven't yet found anything that doesn't do that. I love the texture and feel of this product, and the fact that you don't have to use your finger to apply it! It definitely lasts all day.
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
This concealer is awesome for the price. This concealer has great coverage. The packaging is very nice. I'm almost out and I'm definitely going to buy it again. This concealer can definitely be compared to some of the high end products.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
Straight to the point- this product does what it says. I use the applicator it comes with to dot the product under my eyes and then use a brush to blend it out. I find this way is better to apply evenly and prevents settling into lines. However, using your finger to dab and blend works just as well :) The most important thing I've learned is less is more! It gets quite cakey and settles in lines if too much product is used. Apply a thin layer & application will be smooth! Great product, really saved me for nights I couldn't sleep!
Ashley D.
I got this in the brightening shade and I really like it, it makes a significant difference in my under eye circles and any blemishes but it doesn't have as much coverage as I would like it to. For the price though it does an amazing job.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?