BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Liz W.
Madison, WI
I love this product! I have three shades depending on where and how I want to use it. I have to say it does tend to crease a bit under my eyes but I haven't yet found anything that doesn't do that. I love the texture and feel of this product, and the fact that you don't have to use your finger to apply it! It definitely lasts all day.
Allyssa M.
Favorite Favorite Favorite drug store concealer! It is amazing, goes on so gently for undereye circles. It does not crease wildly like other concealer. It is extremely light feeling. I would highly recommend this to any beauty enthusiast.
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Bought this for my under-eye circles because they are pretty dark. Right away the little sponge on the top broke off, and I have had to use a brush to apply it. (did not happen the next time I bought.) Good concealing/highlighting at the same time.
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
I love these! They're inexpensive enough to have multiples- a match for your skin for under eyes and a lighter shade for highlighting the T-zone and cheek bones. This product is very creamy and great for these purposes but not for covering zits! Too sheer for that so use a thicker concealer for that.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this maybe two weeks ago and it was totally worth it. I use it under my eyes and around my chin after my foundation and it blends beautifully. The color is perfect and the formula is just the right consistency to hide any imperfections (I break out around my chin a lot) but still thin enough to not look cakey.
Allison A.
Review for: Light more...
I really enjoy this! Lasts a long time and blends well with multiple different application methods. I do, however, dislike the sponge part of the packaging; I think it is kind of grimy and also stores a lot of the product so you can't get to it. Instead, I just pull the sponge off and dispense the product onto a clean brush to apply.
Nikki M.
Review for: Fair more...
I heard so many great things about this concealer but I absolutely hated it. It was so dewy like it felt really greasy on my face and the color selection sucked honestly. I bought the lightest shade shade that was there in the selection and it was darker than my own foundation and I was so upset about it bc I was so excited after hearing so many great things about it
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This product is amazing! I used it to conceal my face as well as to contour! If you buy this a couple of shade lighter and a couple darker it works just as well as any other contour kit and it has great coverage! This is in my daily routine!
Carley S.
The reason why I didn't rate it 5 star is because the color on the package looked a perfect to my skin tone and I bought it of course but when I got home it was way way to light I actually got asked if I had sunscreen.
Katie G.
Bryant, AR
This has a cult following for a reason! It blends like a dream, stays on all day long and truly covers.
The only reason that I'm rating it 4 out of 5 stars is because I found that when using it on other areas of my skin, it oxidizes after a while.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?