BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
sydney s.
7/10 one of the better drugstore concealers by far, it is comparable to the shape tape concealer by tarte. although the shape tape is much more high coverage and more liquid then creme based they are still comparable to skin tone matching. the packaging could use some work, very easily damaged. be careful if you have sensitive skin. aka dry flaky eczema type skin, it made me break out with dry red patches when my skin wasn't properly hydrated in the winter. :(
Courtney A.
I don't think I will ever go to another drugstore concealer. Looove it! I find it to be a little on the thick side but nothing the warmth of my finger can't fix! I use the brightner one which I just realized is too pink for my yellow undertones :( But I will definitely get a regular one soon! Definitely definitely definitely recommend!
Carley S.
The reason why I didn't rate it 5 star is because the color on the package looked a perfect to my skin tone and I bought it of course but when I got home it was way way to light I actually got asked if I had sunscreen.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA
This concealer provides great coverage for the under eye area. It does not look cakey nor does it crease on me. I always set my under eye concealer with a powder, however. It also has a sponge tip applicator that fits perfectly under the eyes. The one qualm I have about this product is that it will produce a white cast under your eyes in pictures. I HATE that. So while I do use this for everyday, when I know I will have pictures taken - I use a different concealer.
Helyn H.
This was one of the first concealers i had ever gotten and It was okay. I really HATE the spongue tip that the product comes out of !! It makes me feel so gross but the formula it self is great. I do prefer the fit me concealer more sadly.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
I love this. I don't like the application too much I think using the sponge is really unsanitary but you can just get some of the product on your finger to apply and then blend it out with a beauty blender. The brightening shade is the one I have and it really is EXTREMELY brightening, it covers, stays put and doesn't settle into lines.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
This is really my go to concealer. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. It is medium coverage which i love for day wear. I have the light shade and it's perfect for brightening up my under eye area. The price is great which is always a bonus!
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Bought this for my under-eye circles because they are pretty dark. Right away the little sponge on the top broke off, and I have had to use a brush to apply it. (did not happen the next time I bought.) Good concealing/highlighting at the same time.
Toriana Z.
Missoula, MT
I have close friends who are make up artists. And they use this concealer over any other type and/or brand. They say it's the equivalent to MAC. So they use this kind for HALF the price. I now use it and would never use another concealer.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I have had this product for a while now, and I do not think that it works as well as other concealers. I like the applicator and the shade I got the concealer in, but I do not find that it completely covers my dark circles. It is very affordable, very long wearing, and great to travel with, but I just wish that it had better coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?