BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Kristina S.
I tried this concealer for dark circles because I have one of the darkest sets of under eye circles I have ever seen. It definitely got rid of some of that darkness, but not all. I have yet to find something that truly gets rid of everything.
Alison B.
Stanton, CA
I found that this concealer is best blended with a concealer brush. It’s a good concealer but i think its a little too white for my skin, it makes me look a little crazy eyed considering it adds a highlight to my already huge eyes. All you have to do is make sure its blended in well and it’ll be fine. So yeah its not amazing but it does its job. If it wasn’t for the price i’d love this product 10x more.
Andrea M.
This concealer works great! I use it under my eyes and it really brightens them up! I got a shade lighter than my skin so it really just adds a lot of light to my eyes. My cons are that the color in the tube and the color that come out can be different looking depending on the light. Also the sponge applicator kind of bothers me because I feel like it's going to fall off if I keep using it and I'm not gentle.
Jennifer G.
Las Vegas, NV
I just recently purchased this product and have been using it everyday since. I use it to contour but I use it when I'm not contouring as well. The product lasts all day no need to retouch and it doesn't crease as well. I love the packaging of it, it makes it easy to apply. I will be purchasing it again and will be trying their other products.
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I absolutely love this concealer for a highlight. I don't use it as an actual concealer, but for highlighting my under eyes, forehead, chin, etc. I have been using this since I was about 13 years old! A must have. I love the applicator. it is like a little sponge on a marker and you just twist it and the product comes out. It's so creamy!
Ashley G.
I love this product for highlighting under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose. As a concealer, it only provides a light coverage. A major downfall to the product is the packaging. I have purchased at least three of these tubes and each one has broken before I can use all of the product. However, for the price point I keep repurchasing.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this after reading various blogs. It works well however still not quite as well as I would like. My under eye circles and discoloration are still somewhat noticeable. This product does not crease on my dry under eye area. Blends well.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I've had this dark circle eraser for so long and it has lasted forever. I love the applicator, it's antimicrobial you just have to be careful and NOT wash it. I really love the way it lasts all day. I like this concealer better than my high end light reflector concealing pen. Long lasting, feels comfortable, looks natural, and gets the job done. Highly recommend. I also like the treatment makeup.
Melissa R.
Morrison, CO
I really like this concealer. The coverage is amazing and goes on smooth and does not feel cakey which is hard to find in a concealer. I know a lot of people liked the sponge applicator but I felt like it was hard to get the product to come out. I ended up taking off the sponge applicator so i can see how much product I was using. That is the only reason I rated this with 4 stars instead of 5.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I use this everyday under my foundation and it removes all dark spots and greatly reduces my under eye bags and dark circles. I absolutely love this and would recommend this to anyone and everyone. You can get it from your local drugstore and it is not that expensive, even Walmart has it. It will make a world of difference in your makeup application.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?