BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Kasey R.
North Chili, NY
This product is absolutely amazing. It is definitely one of my holy grail products. It's great for under eye concealing. It covers my dark circles completely and rarely ever creases throughout the day. However this isn't very good for spot treatment because it just dries out the spots I put it on but that just might be me. This product also stays all my face all day and I have naturally oily skin.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this everyday under my foundation and it removes all dark spots and greatly reduces my under eye bags and dark circles. I absolutely love this and would recommend this to anyone and everyone. You can get it from your local drugstore and it is not that expensive, even Walmart has it. It will make a world of difference in your makeup application.
Tracey T.
I have heard a lot of good things about this product but I never really got to it until I ran out of my current concealer. I am so impressed by how well it works & covers up my spots. I wish I started using this earlier and I have to say they price is amazing!
Victoria M.
Al
If I could give this 10 stars I would! It is very full coverage and comes with many color choices for all different skin tones and it concelse my problem areas so well! I even use the bigger one in my skin tone if I want to go out somewhere but it not be noticeable I have on makeup. But it stills covers my acne. One of my favorite products!
Esther P.
Syracuse, NY
As someone who has dark circles under my eyes, this really helped my complexion to brighten up and not look like a panda! There is actually a new formula out (http://www.Maybelline.com/~/media/Images/MNY/en_US/Home/Products/Face/Concealer/Instant-Age-Rewind-Eraser-Dark-Spot-Concealer-Treatment/Shade-Images/iar-dark-spot-corrector_light-medium_pack-shot.png) and that one works amazing as well!
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
Omgggg! Okay so I just bought this from target today and I tested it out and it's AMAZING! I don't have a problem with dark under eyes but this most definitely brightened up my undereyes and instantly made me look bright and awake . The coverage for this is amazing! Highly recommend !!!
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I've had this dark circle eraser for so long and it has lasted forever. I love the applicator, it's antimicrobial you just have to be careful and NOT wash it. I really love the way it lasts all day. I like this concealer better than my high end light reflector concealing pen. Long lasting, feels comfortable, looks natural, and gets the job done. Highly recommend. I also like the treatment makeup.
Jennifer G.
Las Vegas, NV
I just recently purchased this product and have been using it everyday since. I use it to contour but I use it when I'm not contouring as well. The product lasts all day no need to retouch and it doesn't crease as well. I love the packaging of it, it makes it easy to apply. I will be purchasing it again and will be trying their other products.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
This is really my go to concealer. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. It is medium coverage which i love for day wear. I have the light shade and it's perfect for brightening up my under eye area. The price is great which is always a bonus!
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I have had this product for a while now, and I do not think that it works as well as other concealers. I like the applicator and the shade I got the concealer in, but I do not find that it completely covers my dark circles. It is very affordable, very long wearing, and great to travel with, but I just wish that it had better coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?