BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
Surprisingly a very good product for being drug store quality. I use it for underrated and blemishes, but you can even use it for foundation. It has great coverage, but it can get a bit oily at the end of the day. The packaging is not terribly glamorous, but offers great a great built in applicatior. I would recommend to friends on a budget.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Wow!! This stuff really works and stays working. I played softball in 94 degree heat today with this on and when we were done I didn't have any creasing under my eyes, no discoloration coming through. It was just absolutely amazing. I would recommend to anyone with dry under eye issues. Just mad I waited so long before trying this product.
Xazvia H.
Southfield , MI
I defiantly prefer this over any high-end product. It goes on my skin so smooth and blends so well with my MAC foundation especially when using a beauty blender not a brush. Every time i use it I have full coverage that lasts all day. I highly recommend
Victoria M.
Al
If I could give this 10 stars I would! It is very full coverage and comes with many color choices for all different skin tones and it concelse my problem areas so well! I even use the bigger one in my skin tone if I want to go out somewhere but it not be noticeable I have on makeup. But it stills covers my acne. One of my favorite products!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best concealer from the drugstore. I won't use any other under eye concealers other than this, and prestige brand concealers. The formula is thin and blendable, a lot like MAC Pro Longwear. It has great coverage and staying power, and even works well as a highlighter down the bridge of the nose, on the center of the forehead, and chin.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
Seriously one of the best drugstore concealers. Not only is a creamy to blend but doesn't stay wet after its blended it looks flawless and stays in place after you set it. I recommend this concealer to everyone I know that's how much I love it
Melissa K.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I hear a ton of people rant on youtube about this concealer but I have been using it for a little bit now and don't find it covers that well. The color I got matches and the formula is nice and doesn't go into fine lines but it is very sheer.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY
I've heard such good reviews about this concealer so I decide to try out for myself. I was not thrilled with the ending results. I have very dark under eye circles that I was hoping to correct and this product did not do a good job of correcting them. I guess it depends on how severe your under eye circles are but I would not recommend this product. Disappointed.
Alison B.
Stanton, CA
I found that this concealer is best blended with a concealer brush. It’s a good concealer but i think its a little too white for my skin, it makes me look a little crazy eyed considering it adds a highlight to my already huge eyes. All you have to do is make sure its blended in well and it’ll be fine. So yeah its not amazing but it does its job. If it wasn’t for the price i’d love this product 10x more.
Mariah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this product for awhile for under neath my eyes to get rid of my dark circles in the morning. I haven't purchased it in awhile but my next trip to the store I will look forward to getting one. The product goes on very smooth it's not too thick and gives you just the right amount of coverage! The brush feels very nice on my skin also.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?