BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Andrea M.
This concealer works great! I use it under my eyes and it really brightens them up! I got a shade lighter than my skin so it really just adds a lot of light to my eyes. My cons are that the color in the tube and the color that come out can be different looking depending on the light. Also the sponge applicator kind of bothers me because I feel like it's going to fall off if I keep using it and I'm not gentle.
Mariah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this product for awhile for under neath my eyes to get rid of my dark circles in the morning. I haven't purchased it in awhile but my next trip to the store I will look forward to getting one. The product goes on very smooth it's not too thick and gives you just the right amount of coverage! The brush feels very nice on my skin also.
Melissa R.
Morrison, CO
I really like this concealer. The coverage is amazing and goes on smooth and does not feel cakey which is hard to find in a concealer. I know a lot of people liked the sponge applicator but I felt like it was hard to get the product to come out. I ended up taking off the sponge applicator so i can see how much product I was using. That is the only reason I rated this with 4 stars instead of 5.
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
Omgggg! Okay so I just bought this from target today and I tested it out and it's AMAZING! I don't have a problem with dark under eyes but this most definitely brightened up my undereyes and instantly made me look bright and awake . The coverage for this is amazing! Highly recommend !!!
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff. I use it in the color "brightening" and it gives a really nice highlighted glow underneath my eyes. The formula is lightweight and spreads really well with either a beauty blender, brush or fingertips. A lot of people don't like the sponge head applicator but I really do like how it applies and smooths out the product.
Janet R.
I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone where you wanted to spend alot or on a budget. Probably the only concealer ill very use. It works reallyy great and a little can go a long way. I like the applicator and price is fantastic
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
This is the best concealer I've ever had. I have severe dark circles under my eye and this works like magic. Just bought it a month back and it's almost half empty.. Even if I don't have any make up on my face I just need to apply this. Totally recommend this product!!
Karen F.
This concealer has helped me achieve a great look without having to spend so much money. I have terrible dark circles and fine lines. I've used this product for about two years now and i have not had any issues with creasing or caking up into my lines. The coverage is lovely and blends very easily. I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I absolutely love this concealer for a highlight. I don't use it as an actual concealer, but for highlighting my under eyes, forehead, chin, etc. I have been using this since I was about 13 years old! A must have. I love the applicator. it is like a little sponge on a marker and you just twist it and the product comes out. It's so creamy!
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
This is really good I've used it a few times. Since I work the night shift I get very little sleep especially with my kids. It blends very well. It works really good for my under eye circles and it last for hours. I would highly recommend it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?