BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tiffany G.
Overton, NE
Love the applicator of this concealer helps blend it in. I also love that you can choose how much comes out with the click top. Best used under eyes for the dark circles as it is illuminating and might bring out blemishes more so than conceal them.
Marisa B.
This product is amazing. Especially being that it is a drug store canceler. Besides the point for under my eyes I usually find myself picking up this instead of a high end canceler. It gets rid of all my dark spots and makes me look more alive. I would totally recommended this product.
Kenna F.
This is easy to apply. I love the applicator. They have quite a selection of shades. It wasn't quite full coverage, I did have to use a powder over it to get my desired coverage.
Andrea M.
This concealer works great! I use it under my eyes and it really brightens them up! I got a shade lighter than my skin so it really just adds a lot of light to my eyes. My cons are that the color in the tube and the color that come out can be different looking depending on the light. Also the sponge applicator kind of bothers me because I feel like it's going to fall off if I keep using it and I'm not gentle.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Amazing under eye coverage. Goes on smooth and I don't even need a setting powder with it. I use it every time I do my makeup. There's really no cons to it in my book aside from it not lashing me long because I use it all of the time. It doesn't settle into the fine lines under my eyes like most concealers do and that to me makes it worth it.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this after reading various blogs. It works well however still not quite as well as I would like. My under eye circles and discoloration are still somewhat noticeable. This product does not crease on my dry under eye area. Blends well.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
Awesome concealer! It's easy to use and has a click function to release more product. It's super light-weight and gives good coverage. I like how easy it is to blend and it's so thick. If you like light concealers, I'd recommend trying it out!
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff. I use it in the color "brightening" and it gives a really nice highlighted glow underneath my eyes. The formula is lightweight and spreads really well with either a beauty blender, brush or fingertips. A lot of people don't like the sponge head applicator but I really do like how it applies and smooths out the product.
Sidney T.
Lucedale, MS
this is one of my go to concealers. i have permanent dark circles under my eyes & it gives great coverage. if you don't set it though, it can begin to crease. but it does blend very well & the sponge applicator is very helpful for blending.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really wanted to love this product. I really did. However, it does crease under my eyes even with a translucent powder & makeup setting spray. I will say that I do love how easily I can blend it out. Did I mention it's great if you're looking to be able to contour your face. It works as a great highlighter & it did cover my dark circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?