BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
member-24532
Review for: Medium more...
Nice product one of my favorite Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smooths fine lines.

Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and under-eye shadows, while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.

Apply the neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles, or the brightener shade for a luminous touch.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
Review for: Medium more...
I love this is great for under our eyes is easy to apply and blend cause it haves the sponge and I like the packaging Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Anna R.
Las Vegas
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. What can I not say about this concealer. Great coverage, super easy to apply. Bendable and not drying at all. I used to wear this when I was on the go and covers everything that’s needed and doesn’t crease.
Review for: Brightener, Ivory more...
This is a really good concealer! Very creamy & moisturizing, blends easy & beautifully into skin. They also have a great shade range to fit your personal skin tone. Totally will buy this again! Maybline has been putting out really good products! This one is a defiant winner!
Megan K.
Sterling, IL
I think this product is great for the price point! It is light and creamy and gives me good coverage and under eye brightness! This is the only concealer I use because its affordable and works great!
Amethyst B.
Wildwood
I spent quiet a few years looking for a concealer that I actually liked. I found this about a year ago and I fell in love . I like the easy application and the coverage that it gives me. It really does make my dark circles disappear.
Angella F.
Clinton, AR
Honestly the coverage is pretty good, nothing crazy. It's about a medium coverage. But the anti aging & dark circle part doesn't really stand to its word. But for a normal concealer it's pretty good.
Cristina S.
happy valley
Review for: Caramel more...
This is one of my favorite concealers mainly because it was full coverage and it didn’t make my skin dry . I loved how it was the perfect shade and I could also wear it as foundation if I wanted to .
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I love this concealer for my under eyes. It really hides any dark circles and does not clump up. It lays nice underneath powder and brightens my eyes. Lasts with my all day makeup. I would repurchase
Makayla M.
Review for: Fair more...
I just finished my first and last tube of this concealer. I don’t know if it’s because the concealer was too light but within an hour after application it looked like I had no concealer on and my dark circles are my biggest insecurity so that was not good. A lot of people say this works well for them and I’m sad it doesn’t work for me. It creases and doesn’t give me the coverage I need.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?