BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Wow!! This stuff really works and stays working. I played softball in 94 degree heat today with this on and when we were done I didn't have any creasing under my eyes, no discoloration coming through. It was just absolutely amazing. I would recommend to anyone with dry under eye issues. Just mad I waited so long before trying this product.
Alison B.
Stanton, CA
I found that this concealer is best blended with a concealer brush. It’s a good concealer but i think its a little too white for my skin, it makes me look a little crazy eyed considering it adds a highlight to my already huge eyes. All you have to do is make sure its blended in well and it’ll be fine. So yeah its not amazing but it does its job. If it wasn’t for the price i’d love this product 10x more.
Kasey R.
North Chili, NY
This product is absolutely amazing. It is definitely one of my holy grail products. It's great for under eye concealing. It covers my dark circles completely and rarely ever creases throughout the day. However this isn't very good for spot treatment because it just dries out the spots I put it on but that just might be me. This product also stays all my face all day and I have naturally oily skin.
Jennifer G.
Las Vegas, NV
I just recently purchased this product and have been using it everyday since. I use it to contour but I use it when I'm not contouring as well. The product lasts all day no need to retouch and it doesn't crease as well. I love the packaging of it, it makes it easy to apply. I will be purchasing it again and will be trying their other products.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
Seriously one of the best drugstore concealers. Not only is a creamy to blend but doesn't stay wet after its blended it looks flawless and stays in place after you set it. I recommend this concealer to everyone I know that's how much I love it
Lucia P.
Tempe
Review for: Neutralizer more...
A dream come true for worried people about first wrinkles, like myself. It's not "heavy" on the skin. Really affordable and does wonders with my dark circles. Not so easy when it comes with finding the right color, it took me half an hour and I'm not really impressed in that matter.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Victoria M.
Al
If I could give this 10 stars I would! It is very full coverage and comes with many color choices for all different skin tones and it concelse my problem areas so well! I even use the bigger one in my skin tone if I want to go out somewhere but it not be noticeable I have on makeup. But it stills covers my acne. One of my favorite products!
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I've had this dark circle eraser for so long and it has lasted forever. I love the applicator, it's antimicrobial you just have to be careful and NOT wash it. I really love the way it lasts all day. I like this concealer better than my high end light reflector concealing pen. Long lasting, feels comfortable, looks natural, and gets the job done. Highly recommend. I also like the treatment makeup.
Marisa B.
This product is amazing. Especially being that it is a drug store canceler. Besides the point for under my eyes I usually find myself picking up this instead of a high end canceler. It gets rid of all my dark spots and makes me look more alive. I would totally recommended this product.
Ashley G.
I love this product for highlighting under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose. As a concealer, it only provides a light coverage. A major downfall to the product is the packaging. I have purchased at least three of these tubes and each one has broken before I can use all of the product. However, for the price point I keep repurchasing.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?