BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Jacquie S.
El MEJOOOOR!!! De todos los
Tiempos A cualquier lado lo puedes levar el precio es bueno y es un básico que no te tiene que faltar y sobre todo el precio es súper bueno y buena calidad
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Best concealer for under the eyes! Get the shade called brightener and you'll fall in love. The concealer is full coverage and the pinkish undertone really brighten your face and smile. This is perfect for when you're taking selfies! Go buy this!
Linds
This concealer was nice and creamy, but I am still pretty young and I don't have any wrinkles so I didn't see that benefit. The packaging was unique and I didn't mind it, however it didn't give me much coverage and my dark circles still were very vibrant and it was way too lighton my face.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
MY FAVORITE CONCEALER OF ALL TIME!!! goes on perfectly and covers my dark circles amazingly. best drugstore product of all drug store products. has a perfect application sponge on the end and is the best consistency
Sofia S.
It's my favorite drug store concealer. Perfect coverage and have an easy way to apply. The sponge is perfect, you don't need to use another. It's hard to find in others countries. The price is higher than others drug stores concealers but worth it. :)
Alison W.
Tewksbury , MA
Love the light texture, color (fair), and even application of this product. I have some pretty hefty dark circles (engineering school causes some LONG nights) and I feel that using this product is actually helping to tone them down. The treatment doesn't completely make them disappear over time, but with a concealer element this great who cares! Great coverage that doesn't feel to "painted on" and refuses to crease! Overall a MUST TRY! I've even gotten my mother addicted!
Hope C.
Los Angeles
This product; I wanted to love it so badly. All my friends loved it, but it didn't do much for me. It doesn't cover my dark circles but instead just slides off my eye bags and leaves them streaky. I might've gotten a bad one, my friends say that happens to them a lot, but if so I think they keep sending out too many "bad ones" from what I've heard.
Beaty R.
Austin, TX
People rant and rave about this product but for me it is just okay. The formula is creamy and came in a good color match for my skin tone. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and the packaging is a clever with the dispenser playing a twist on the "rewind" theme. However, this concealer lacks staying power and it easily melts off my face.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
This is in my top arsenal of concealers. It's great for highlight and contour looks, or for everyday wear to hide dark circles and redness (like around the nose). The applicator makes it completely non-messy to work with. I blend it with my Beauty Blender after applying it with the applicator. You don't even need to click it every time. I'm already on my 3rd!
Abigail S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I found that this concealer did a beautiful job, especially considering the price. Obviously, it's not going to be as great at all those high-end brands, but it's close! I noticed no settling, and visibly increased brightness and coverage. I was able to wear this for about 6 hours with my dry skin. Also, you can use this product to cover any discoloration or blemishes on the face. It's a great multitasker. Have to say, though, not too impressed with the sponge-tip applicator.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?