BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Best concealer for under the eyes! Get the shade called brightener and you'll fall in love. The concealer is full coverage and the pinkish undertone really brighten your face and smile. This is perfect for when you're taking selfies! Go buy this!
DiDi D.
Magalia ca
I love this concealer as a highlighter. I love it it made my oily skin happy no break outs smells good and on top of it actually covers I use one shade lighter for more coverage and brightens ur skin up I would buy this again and again and again
Hope C.
Los Angeles
This product; I wanted to love it so badly. All my friends loved it, but it didn't do much for me. It doesn't cover my dark circles but instead just slides off my eye bags and leaves them streaky. I might've gotten a bad one, my friends say that happens to them a lot, but if so I think they keep sending out too many "bad ones" from what I've heard.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This is a soft concealer to cover up the under eyes. I don't really like the applicator, unless I just got a crap one that doesn't give off product. It does set fast so I do one eye at a time. But the coverage is great and it is not heavy at all.
Brennah D.
This is the only concealer I have used for the past couple years! It is awesome at covering up dark circles, blemishes, etc. and it is long lasting. Super easy to apply and I blend it using a regular brush. Definitely would recommend to others!
Beaty R.
Austin, TX
People rant and rave about this product but for me it is just okay. The formula is creamy and came in a good color match for my skin tone. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and the packaging is a clever with the dispenser playing a twist on the "rewind" theme. However, this concealer lacks staying power and it easily melts off my face.
Keely N.
I've heard people rave about this for ages, and I recently picked up the neutralizer shade which is a bright yellow. It blends out flawlessly under my eyes and is super brightening, with my fair skin I don't have to apply another concealer over top, and I also love this product for toning down the pink undertones in some of my other concealers.
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
So this is the best for me because i usually stay up late in the night and i have like no sleep and i have this large dark circle under my eye so i use this and i hides all my dark circle. amazing right. so i really really super duper love this
Kayla W.
Love this! Hands down the best concealer at the drugstore! Super affordable, creamy, smooth and blends out like a dream! I have dry and fair skin and this is amazing! It lasts all day and doesn't budge for hours! I repurchase this all the time!!!
Carly S.
This concealer is great for covering under eye circles I love it so much. The little sponge applicator works really well and it covers amazingly. it doesn't really have any "age rewinding" properties, but it's a 10/10 concealer for a great price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?