BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Sarah H.
Morgan Hill, CA
I thought this may be a hit or miss but picked it up in a hurry on the way to work.  Boy was I in for a surprise! On my extra tired days, I do find that it is buildable but usually one swipe gets rid of under eye discoloration. I even use it on the occasional blemish.  The cap stays on securely so I can carry it in a purse or pocket without fear of leakage! Awesome product and very reasonably priced.
Sofia S.
It's my favorite drug store concealer. Perfect coverage and have an easy way to apply. The sponge is perfect, you don't need to use another. It's hard to find in others countries. The price is higher than others drug stores concealers but worth it. :)
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
Love this concealer without a doubt this blends into the skin amazingly, long wearing. Full coverage and light weight, better than high end concealers. I totally agree that it is one of the choice winners. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Linds
This concealer was nice and creamy, but I am still pretty young and I don't have any wrinkles so I didn't see that benefit. The packaging was unique and I didn't mind it, however it didn't give me much coverage and my dark circles still were very vibrant and it was way too lighton my face.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best concealer by far, glad it won! Have used it several times and no complains. blends easy and does the job! Would def recommend it . And you can find it at any drug store and the price is not bad at all for what it does. I highly recommend this product
Janani H.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite concealer! I use it to highlight and conceal my under eyes as well as other parts of my face, and it is so light on the face and brightening! I love the applicator, it is so soft on the face and it glides on and blends like a dream!
Megan P.
Out of all the drugstore and high end concealers that I have, I always gravitate towards this one. It has a very nice coverage and I like the sponge applicator tip. It hides my darks circles and is pretty inexpensive, what more can a girl ask for!
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
I LOVE THIS. My boyfriend recently bought me this (from the clearance section at Albertsons?!) and it is the HOLY GRAIL of my face! It immediately gets rid of my puffy dark circles and veins and covers redness and acne spots anywhere else on my face.
Shianne W.
Lansing, KS
Works amazing. I have used this in the past and it's has quite good coverage. A pro is that it glides on easy ad effortless. its very buildaable with other products. Easy to blend and apply effortless. As a beginner this is the perfect concealer
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
I love this concealer I'm on my third one so far. It is easy to blend, the coverage is amazing, it doesn't crease after I set It with powder, its not thick nor is it sticky. This concealer when I wear It lasts all day long the coverage is amazing.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?