BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I am very picky when it comes to concealers and this product definitely impressed me! Id pick it over any of my high end concealers. It has an easy application and blends greats! It does not cake up or dry out. I recommend it to people all the time!
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I picked up this product because of YouTuber Jamie Genevieve. I'm so glad I did. This product has good coverage (medium to full, buildable), doesn't crease under the eyes (an issue of mine), and applies so easily. I definitely recommend you try it.
erin h.
I really like this concealer. I usually use it on no makeup days when I don't want to wear foundation. It covers nicely and the applicator helps cover larger area. I wish it lasted a bit longer and was a bit more fill coverage under the eyes, though.
Payton W.
for the longest time I've sworn by this concealer! but I finally got to branch out. But this is still amazing for drugstore. It was totally effective. Also it was totally affordable, not expensive at all. I would totally recommend this concealer to anyone.
America F.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly one of the best drugstore concealers out there if you are looking for smooth full even coverage concealer that could even be comparable to a high end concealed. Would definitely recommend it does the job and definitely meets my expectations.
Lindsey M.
Petaluma, CA
I bought this product after seeing reviews on YouTube and I think it's great for the price (around $6 I believe). I blot the sponge under my eyes and then dab with my finger, rather than smear it around. The medium color choice almost seemed too light on my fair skin but it does a good job at brightening under your eyes. Overall I definitely recommend!
Brenda P.
I have gone through so many of these I love this concealer it is one of my top favorite drugstore concealers I can say it is medium to full coverage very easy to apply and comes in a goood variety of shades I would def recommend if you haven't tried.
Alexis M.
Yuba City, CA
The Maybelline new york instant age rewind eraser for dark circles is pretty good for dark circles. I would not use this for regular concealing though. I purchased this in the brightening color and I like to use it for highlighting, but it would be a terrible concealer because it is very thin.
Alyssa S.
This is easily my new favorite concealer from the drug store. The sponge tip is a little weird to get used to at first, but it makes for a mess-free application. It blends super easily and it covers my dark circles pretty well--a task not easily done. It even works for very pale skin. Couldn't rave about this enough honestly.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
I use this concealer as my primary under eye concealer after putting on my foundation. I find that it works really well and looks great as long as I set it afterwords with powder. It really helps hide my dark circles and make my under eyes look bright.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?