BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Darlene E.
This is by far the best concealer I've used. I use it for under my eyes as well as for blemishes. It has great coverage and the sponge tip makes it look way better than when I try to use a brush or my fingers. I will buy again, pretty soon, since im running out.
Adrienne P.
I have tried many drugstore under eye concealers, and this one is my favorite. I have no creasing with this product. It goes on very smoothly without tugging on the delicate skin around the eye. It is also great for highlighting. The dark circle erasing, and de-puffing qualities are moderate. Not a miracle worker, but does a fair job. I love it!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this concealer because I was able to find a shade that fits me well. I have yellowish undertone so this line of concealer was perfect in matching me. It gives medium coverage and allows my face to look overall bright and awake. Best drugstore concealer!
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
So this is the best for me because i usually stay up late in the night and i have like no sleep and i have this large dark circle under my eye so i use this and i hides all my dark circle. amazing right. so i really really super duper love this
Lisa N.
I like how it looks when my skin is hydrated, but I wouldn't recommend it for those with dryer skin. It sits on your dry spots and doesn't looks that nice. I use it under my eyes and it does a good job brightening but it doesn't conceal as much as I would like. Overall, great product for those who have normal-oily skin and light dark circles.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
MY FAVORITE CONCEALER OF ALL TIME!!! goes on perfectly and covers my dark circles amazingly. best drugstore product of all drug store products. has a perfect application sponge on the end and is the best consistency
Samantha G.
I started using this in high school and I still find myself picking it up at the store every once in awhile. I use more high end concealers since the circles around my eyes can get pretty bad with a sleepless baby, but this is always my go to when I'm in a pinch. it does a great job covering but without a primer on it does crease easier than I like.
Beaty R.
Austin, TX
People rant and rave about this product but for me it is just okay. The formula is creamy and came in a good color match for my skin tone. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and the packaging is a clever with the dispenser playing a twist on the "rewind" theme. However, this concealer lacks staying power and it easily melts off my face.
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
This stuff is miraculous! I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. But I use this daily all over my lid as a primer for eyshadow, and beneath my eye to cover dark circles. No problems or irritation. Actually it also helps when it comes to removing my eye makeup, so I would day I have less irritation overall after using this.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This is a soft concealer to cover up the under eyes. I don't really like the applicator, unless I just got a crap one that doesn't give off product. It does set fast so I do one eye at a time. But the coverage is great and it is not heavy at all.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?