BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Maria W.
Chandler, AZ
This is another one of my favorite concealers. This is great for more of a highlight affect. It has decent amount of coverage but not quite full coverage. For a drugstore brand this is affordable and a nice formula. This is one of my go to concealers.
Danielle M.
Beaverton, OR
This concealer is by far the best drugstore concealer I've used. The sponge tip applicator makes it super fast to apply, and it blends out so nicely with a brush or sponge. If you're looking for something amazing to cover up dark circles this is it!
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite drugstore concealer, I've tried many concealer because I had dark undereye, and it just perfect. The packaging is nice, nothing to crazy. and It last all day. I probably will buy it again, because it does magic with your dark circles.
Monica S.
This has been my go to concealer for a few years now! I love how easy it glides under your eyes! I use the neutralizer color and it transitions well from summer to winter even with my olive skin! It is great at concealing dark circles under your eyes!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Great drugstore concealer! I use this for under eye brightening and it works great! I like the sponge applicator even though it doesn't blend out but is useful for application. Though I do have dark under eye circles and I have to put a lot of this product on to cover it up so I tend to go through it fast. But for a drugstore concealer it's a good product.
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
Love Age Rewind Concealer , it's full coverage product . The applicator makes it so easy to apply & evenly . Its a concealer that you could used as a brighten as well. it's my hollygillld & bIends so easily ! i recommend this product to everyone🙌🏼🙌🏼
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I didn't have very good luck with this product. Granted, I have dark circles from Hell that NOTHING seems to 100% cover, but this just seemed to thin of a product. And I do not have sensitive skin at all, but while I was pregnant, this product burned like fire. Also, the spongy tip is awkward to use and gives you either too much or too little product.
Jessica S.
Collinsville, IL
I don't use foundation but I use this for my dark circles and any blemishes or redness I have and I love it! I always go back to this no matter what I try! It's light weight and have great coverage! It's worth the money! I just got this new one about 3 weeks ago and I'm down this far because I love it so much
Carol C.
Excellent concealer for a drugstore product! Creamy, lightweight, great coverage and, while the applicator seams a little weird, it really is pretty good. Love that I can deposit with it and blend using only my fingers in a pinch. Works great with both brushes and sponges. It lasts about 6 hours on me, which is average for my oily skin. Really like it!
Sofia S.
It's my favorite drug store concealer. Perfect coverage and have an easy way to apply. The sponge is perfect, you don't need to use another. It's hard to find in others countries. The price is higher than others drug stores concealers but worth it. :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?