BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Jade P.
I was recommended this product by a friend so I bought it. It was cakey under my eyes and I didn't like it at all. It was wayyy to yellow. I got the lightest shade because I'm pale but it wasn't the right shade for me. Overall I do not recommend this.
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I picked up this product because of YouTuber Jamie Genevieve. I'm so glad I did. This product has good coverage (medium to full, buildable), doesn't crease under the eyes (an issue of mine), and applies so easily. I definitely recommend you try it.
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
I picked this up at Target after reading all these beauty reviews and heard soo many bloggers raving about this. Although it does the job and covers your under-eye circles, this is not my favorite. If you look up close, it would make it look like I have lines under my eyes and would seep into every nook and craney on my face and I just didn't like that.
America F.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly one of the best drugstore concealers out there if you are looking for smooth full even coverage concealer that could even be comparable to a high end concealed. Would definitely recommend it does the job and definitely meets my expectations.
Angela L.
Sylvania, OH
My #1 skin concern has always been my dark circles under my eyes. I have used expensive products such as Amazing Cosmetics ranging all the way to much cheaper Cover Girl concealers.The second I got into my car after purchasing Maybelline's new dark circle eraser I applied it and was instantly pleased. Light weight formula, full coverage, and the quick application results in dark circles become much less noticeable.
Stacey S.
This is one of my go to concealer. I was introduce to this product by my roommate and I loved it . I find it to be affordable you can get it at any drug store. The applicator makes it easy to apply around the eye area. I definitely recommend this brand.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
For me its difficult to find a concealer that'll actually work and what I love about this concealer is that it's affordable and it actually conceals without streaking. I'm in love with the brightener one, it really brightens me eyes! and conceals my dark circles. I especially love the applicator, it glides on perfectly under the eye which helps a lot.
Rebecca
Nottingham , MD
My absolute favorite concealer. Long lasting coverage on dark under eyes. One of the only things that has made me look more awake than I usually do. I've tried a few different colors since I get so dark in the summer and pale in the winter. Both blend out nicely and work well with foundations.
Danielle M.
Beaverton, OR
This concealer is by far the best drugstore concealer I've used. The sponge tip applicator makes it super fast to apply, and it blends out so nicely with a brush or sponge. If you're looking for something amazing to cover up dark circles this is it!
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
So I always used to hear about this concealer being a holy grail on YouTube and on Instagram from several influencers. However I never got around to trying it but now I have. Yes it really is a holy grail, and it's the only concealer that I use now!!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?