BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Gina G.
I honestly love this product. Not only does it have its own little sponge for easy application, it covered most of my blemishes, dark spots, and under eye circles. My under eyes are pretty dark so I use this and then some powder to set it and I'm good till dinner time when I wipe it away and relax lol.
RealLifeWen L.
Santa Barbara, CA
OMG - this lightweight, extreme coverage has a texture that blends into "maturing" fine lines. Its a drugstore must have with the quality of a higher end foundation. The spongy applicator makes applying easy and not gloppy. I can't be without this!
Dalena P.
Best concealer at the drugstore right now if you'd asked me! Absolutely love it! It is so full cover and it is easy to work with and it blends seemlessly! Seriously, if you guys haven't tried this product out please do! For that price, it is a steal!
erin h.
I really like this concealer. I usually use it on no makeup days when I don't want to wear foundation. It covers nicely and the applicator helps cover larger area. I wish it lasted a bit longer and was a bit more fill coverage under the eyes, though.
Irela R.
Irving, TX
This concealer honestly saves my life every morning. I normally don't get much sleep so i wake with dark circles. Also i really like this product because i use it for parts of my face that are a bit red and it blends amazingly.
jennifer M.
Review for: Light more...
When it comes to makeup I love trying new things and seeing what works best for my skin . My sister recommended me this concealer so I had to try it .Love It ! I would Say it’s Full Coverage And Little goes a long way, very easy To Blend And Doesnt crease A lot . I love the  the sponge applicator helps me dab it on. also Love the price !
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
It does really well. this has always been a fav. I've just recently started using it again and its still just as good as I remember. does everything it says it does and is really well for for oily skin. I crease like crazy and this really stayed put.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a good concealer. I give it four stars because it made one of my foundations stick to dry spots but that might just be the foundation. Overall I still use this product and will be buying another one. I recommend this product.
Janie R.
I enjoy the coverage and the lightweight formula however the packaging is such a hassle for me. I don't like the sponge applicator and just the packaging in general. One drop and this product has a habit of cracking weirdly and just falling apart. This has happened to me at least three times. Great concealer, but I just wish they'd change the packaging.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
I've purchases it once and been wanting to purchase again. I used it as an eyeshadow primer and to contour. It works amazing. I seen a famous Makeup Blogger recomment ir and had to try it. it blends very good and has a smooth finish. Very affordable and comes in a couple sizes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?