BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Ashley D.
Love this concealer. It is lightweight yet brightens and conceals beautifully under the eyes. I color correct first and then use this and it is perfect. I would recommend this to anyone, especially for the price. I will definitely repurchase again when I run out!
Emily W.
This stuff is incredible! It's full coverage without being cakey. The applicator is wonderful. The price is very much worth it. One of the best drugstore concealers. I've used it for ballet performances and it wasn't even effected by heavy perspiration.
Summer H.
Langley, BC
This concealer is bomb! I love the applicator, although maybe not the most sanitary, it's great for under eye coverage. I've heard it's a little ashy, also. Probably one of the cons. There are definitely better concealers out there but it's good for the price.
Kayla Q.
Fort Eustis, VA
I use the shade Neutralizer and I absolutely love it! It does have a yellow undertone so it works well for me. The one in the shade Brightener is more of a pink undertone. I have repurchased this product more than once and still reach for it frequently.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
Purchased this Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Corrector and Treatment and have been loving it since then. I purchased them at Walmart which is also very affordable. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a new staple in your daily makeup routine.
Alexia C.
One of the best drug store concealer that I have ever tried. It definitely eraser dark circles and it stays on all day long. I love that it doesn't crease up like other concealers that I have used in the past. I highly recommend for everyone to try it out.
Molly C.
I absolutely love this concealer, it brightens my under-eye as well as it covers my dark circles. It completely covers and doesn't crease. And those are the main things that I'm looking for. If I set the concealer with a powder it will last all day long without creasing. I love this!
Dayre R.
miami, FL
Before, I was using the Naked Skin Urban Decay Concealer in the wrong skin tone for me: Light Warm. It was too yellow for my skin. I'd heard great things about this concealer and I decided to give it a go since it was so cost-effective. Best decision of my LIFE. Totally my skin tone, I use it under my eyes every day and to give a natural coverage when I get pimples/red spots, works great.
Callie H.
4.5/5 stars. This product is honestly so great for not only under the eyes but also for acne spots. the sponge applicator gives enough product to easily coat problem areas and make you look flawless. does not crease under the eyes which is a HUGE plus!!
maryam l.
I buy concealers left and right. You can bet I will get a concealer on every makeup buying spree I go on (as I have dark under eye circles). So as you can well imagine I have a plethora of concealers at my dressing table but this is the one I come back to after every new purchase. It's formula,texture, shades, mechanics of container etc is superb. I recommend
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?