BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Nusrat C.
This is a great concealer! I've been using it for so long and I have to purchase a new one because I'm running low. It does last long though and I feel like it does the job well done and is not too cakey or rough on my sensitive skin. The price is also a plus
brenda m.
I have very mixed feelings about this concealer. The lightest one doesn't seem as brightening as I would like on my pale complexion but it's very easy to blend out. I don't completely see the hype but it's still worth a try seeing as it is inexpensive.
Karina R.
Wise, VA
I love the coverage it gave me for the under eyes! It didnt leave my face oily at all. The package is easy to use and its an easy way to apply. It blends easily with my foundation and i would definitely recommend this to a friend. I will keep using this product!
Maria G.
I absolutely love this concealer! Its one of my favorite drug store concealers. Super cheap! The applicator makes it easy to apply. I set it with ELF high definition powder and it leaves my face looking super natural and smooth, all while getting rid of my under eyes!
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This is one of the best drug store concealers i have used so far. The sponge makes it easier to glide on and blend in. I have recommended it to my cousins and they agree with me. Its at almost any drug store in your area. I would defintely buy it again.
member-c0953ae5c
I have used this product everyday since I got it and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It just gives you that perfect amount of coverage for every day.
Vilmaris C.
Thomasville, NC
I absolutely love this consealer. It is so light and the coverage is so great. It blends really well onto skin. It lasts all day too. I don't even seal it with powder sometimes for on the go. I just blend in and keep going. I mostly use it for under eye. ❤
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm overall happy with the coverage of this product. I like a super white under eye highlight and this definitely gives me that! The only complaint I have is minor. I don't like the way it applies. There is a sponge at the top and you twist the bottom to apply more product to the sponge. I would rather apply concealer with my own beauty plenty that I can wash as needed.
Isabell T.
Long Beach , CA
Love this product so much I actually ran out and need to get a new one .I love the way it apply and love that you have to twist it and it last a long time on my skin it completely covers my really dark circles and redness. I highly recommend this product !
Renada Leigh L.
Although the color is great and the packaging is great for on-the-go, butttt the formula is a little odd for me. I have dry skin, and it seems to cling to areas and I really have to be careful with it unless it looks cakey. It could be the applicator, but it's still not easy to apply it when I put it on my hand first. Not bad, but not the best option for me.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?