BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Paola N.
Its the holy grail of concealers. I love it its amazing how coverage is. so smooth and you can work with him in all tipe of skins and ages. I like to used with powder with color and i just love it one of my favorites concealers i recommend with my eyes close!
Christina E.
Yes! I totally love that this was voted a best buy!! I love love this concealer and I love the applicator! The concealer works great, i love how well the color matches my skin and foundation. The price is not expensive and you get a great buy for your money.
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
You Tube made me buy it. Everyone raves about this concealer in the neutralizer shade. I wish I could say the same but it doesn't do anything for me skin. It does conceal my dark circles very well or my blemishes. I'm still searching for my perfect concealer.
Vilma V.
Helsinki
I heard so much hype about this product so i had to buy it on my trip to Germany. The store i visited had two colors of this and i picked light, which is a good color for me when i'm bit tanned. It's super easy to apply and it really freshen ups your look :)
Kelly D.
Brighton, MA
This is a great concealer at an even better price. I think what really makes this product take the cake is the applicator! It's so easy to use, and a little goes a long way. I have tried many luxury concealers and this is one of my standout faves and staples!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is an amazing drug store concealer! It gives medium to full coverage. It's my favorite drugstore concealer. It does not crease which is my favorite part and one of the harder things to find in a concealer. I'm halfway through mine and getting ready to repurchase!
Michelle M.
Rio Rico, AZ
Favorite concealer ever. I would not trade this for any high end concealer. Does not crease throughout the day. Full coverage. I rarely get any sleep any more since I've had my baby. I have very dark circles but with this no one would notice. I like having an extra one in my purse just in case. I love it and definitely recommend to anyone who needs a concealer
Xiomara G.
this is my second time purchasing this concealer and i use it to cover my dark circles as well as blemishes here and there. i'm not a fan of the applicator as i would want something more sanitary. i would recommend to others that want a cheap drugstore concealer that blends well and covers dark circles
Adrianna G.
I love this concealer so much. It works perfectly for my dark circles and it last all day. I have been using this product for over a year now and I couldn't be more happier with it. The sponge that is attached is very helpful and makes it easy for application.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I've bought this a few times, but after the second try I stopped using it. The packaging was my reasoning. The concealer never came out on the tip of the sponge. It always came running out the sides. I wouldn't recommend based on this but the product itself is ok.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?