BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Daisy C.
This is a pretty good concealer really good for covering dark circles .. Can even apply as foundation that's how good it is I'm not the only one that says it lots of friend have told me .. It's really easy to blend it underneath eye I would buy again !!
Ece E.
This is my favorite go-to under eye concealer. It's easy to find (almost in every corner at a drug store in NYC), very affordable, and does the job perfectly! The spongy top makes it really easy to apply under eye, then I like to blend it with my fingers!
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
Purchased this Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Corrector and Treatment and have been loving it since then. I purchased them at Walmart which is also very affordable. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a new staple in your daily makeup routine.
Vilmaris C.
Thomasville, NC
I absolutely love this consealer. It is so light and the coverage is so great. It blends really well onto skin. It lasts all day too. I don't even seal it with powder sometimes for on the go. I just blend in and keep going. I mostly use it for under eye. ❤
Aalayah P.
I really love the coverage of this concealer. It lasts me a very long time throughout the day especially when paired with the baking technique. Amazing for undereyes and blemishes. The only downside is for me personally I can't find a color that matches just right. But mixing it with another concealer works very well for me just to get the right color match.
Elizabeth C.
My daughter and myself love using this Maybelline concealer. It's not to thick and it covers up great, just a little goes.a long way. We also use the highlighter one. The other brands we have tried are either too thick or it's does not cover all day and needs to be reapplied. I recommend this Maybelline concealer to all women who need a great concealer.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I didn't like this concealer too much. The shade range is not good for golden/olive skin tones, I am an NC42 in MAC for reference. It gave off a chalky and ashy look which I did not like at all. I think this works better for people with pink undertones.
Makeup O.
Gives off very well coverage. Great for covering blemishes. The only complaint I have is that is that mine is a peachy shade and doesn't blend well with my skins color. I have to use foundation to cover up the peachy color. I'm pretty sure im in the color golden.
Vianney S.
Aurora , CO
This concealer helps my hereditary dark circles disappear. It's very pigmented. I like layering it under my urban decay concealer as kind of a color correcting step. I like the neutralizer shade it's a yellow tone except it's always sold out everywhere.
Kelly E.
Leominster, MA
This is my go to drugstore concealer. I use the one in "brightener" and it's a miracle worker. It gives my eyes the right amount of coverage and definitely takes away my under eye circles. I highly recommend this to anyone whether your on a budget or not!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?